Fourth of July

BritChaser

Anybody do anything special or merely different or in addition to one's routine on the Fourth of July in the pursuit of happiness? There's nothing wrong with a little show of patriotism on the Fourth. I put a couple of First Naval Jack flag magnets on my car, the "Don't Tread on Me" flag with a rattlesnake that is now being flown by all U.S. Navy warships. Anchors aweigh!

Some of my favorite quotes from U.S. history: "Sir, I have not yet begun to fight!" - Captain John Paul Jones. "Damn the torpedoes. Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut. "Nuts!" - General Anthony McAuliffe.

Last edited:
Down this way it's BBQ, fireworks and a military band. Some folks around here are a bit suspicious of the Fourth. They remember "The War of Yankee Aggression" and think it might be a Yankee holiday. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Same Here

Down this way it's BBQ, fireworks and a military band. Some folks around here are a bit suspicious of the Fourth. They remember "The War of Yankee Aggression" and think it might be a Yankee holiday. :rolleyes:

Bar-b-q and fireworks is what we do up north here in Kansas too. All fun.

over this way we celebrate our marriage me and the little lady will be married 12 years this sunday wouldn't trade for anything accept more hunting dogs guns or anything related to hunting but don't tell her LOL

Beer, Brats, and BBQ...+ fireworks. The wife and I will be in Edmund OK for their fireworks show. It's rated as a top 10 in USA. Was great last year so I'm looking forward to it. Happy 4th to the UPH family!

BBQ, fireworks, warm sun, and cold drinks:cheers: Maybe a little fishing if everyone gets distracted and I can sneak out the back door;)

Same as everyone else will also go to the amusement park promised my little ones we would go this summer and I figured what better time we will watch the fireworks after a fun filled day.

I'm going to be different, just a quiet weekend at home with the wife. Do a little reloading and stuff like that...........Bob

Your Secret is Safe

over this way we celebrate our marriage me and the little lady will be married 12 years this sunday wouldn't trade for anything accept more hunting dogs guns or anything related to hunting but don't tell her LOL

Shhh. We won't tell!

Congratulations!

Me... hmm well i do got a field to spray on Saturday, apparently the city asked me if i could help with saturation patrol as i still have my state certification, i said sure. so for the 4th.. im working chasing drunks... oh how fun! I miss riding in police cars.

i like beaver hunting on the 4th keeps my skills A1

Hey pointer when i get to KS in January can you tell me what bars you hit for that beaver hunt :D :cheers:

we planned on going to friends house having a pig roast and shooting off fireworks "have a good 4th everybody"

Hey pointer when i get to KS in January can you tell me what bars you hit for that beaver hunt :D :cheers:

we planned on going to friends house having a pig roast and shooting off fireworks "have a good 4th everybody"
mmmmm i love the taste of beaver i do know a secret honey hole on the neb line after an all nighter there i never miss a bird limit by say 9 10

Headed to North Star Lake in Minnesota until next sunday. Hope the eyes are biting. Wife says she is working too hard so I hope after the 10 day break she will be back into it.

Fishing Derby for the kids up at Red feather, BBQ, Fishing for Dad, and the fireworks at night at Red Feather over the Lake!!!!! Oh, and Beer!!!!!!:cheers:

I just found out that I get the 5th off, so I will be fishing all day on the 4th and then the fireworks on Clear Lake and possibly some refreshing beverages.

Back