Forum Topics

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
Guys, are we doing ok for forum categories, discussion or topics? Did you want me to break any sections out?

Example: in the habitat forum, do we want additional sub-categories or are we doing ok with what we have for now?

Any suggestions, let me know.

:10sign::cheers:;):laugh::cool: Not much on suggestions, things look good!

I have been giving this post much thought after reading it this morning. I came to the conclusion that to many sub-catagories would detract from the Main Topic. So I suggest you leave things as they are for it is a GREAT BOARD just the way it is.::10sign:-
icon14.gif
---Bob

Last edited:
Ok. I'll take the compliments.

Any issues, suggestions or whatever, feel free to post here in this part of the forum.

I can handle criticisms all day as long as it's constructive. Other than that, you can't really do too much to push my buttons.

Until my next post... Webguy :cheers:

i love it

Webguy,
Thanks for all your hard work. It's evident. I tried posting some pics on another site today and got frustrated and gave up. Way too complicated for this computer challenged middle aged country boy. I came over here and posted the same pics in seconds. Keeping it simple works great for me. Don't change a thing until you have to.

Tom

Webguy, Thanks for all your hard work. It's evident. I tried posting some pics on another site today and got frustrated and gave up. Way too complicated for this computer challenged middle aged country boy. I came over here and posted the same pics in seconds. Keeping it simple works great for me. Don't change a thing until you have to. Tom

Tom, your too kind. Thanks for hanging around the forum. - Ryan

Guns & Ammo?

Webguy, just a thought, but guns and ammo sure seem to be dominating topics in the forums and have no central home. I would hedge to say that this is just as important to some as dogs are to others.

Could be it's own section or sub forum under Main.

Ryan, I was thinking of UGuides suggestion also. But the way my article sub forum is falling on its' face. I was afraid to suggest it. But I agree that would and could be a good idea.---Bob

Thank you Ryan, That looks great now all I have to do is find something to put in there.---Bob

Just give them all time. Quick buck artists and bad products will come and go. Good things take time.

Back