Forum Moderators

no i didnt toad i would never think shooting an eagle was ok better go back and read the thread again page 2 in kansas threads you might get your head out of your *&$^ to associate me with that is pretty sad evidentally you dont know me at all after a few years on the forum

:eek: Sorry. My original post has been edited. I WILL pull my head out. My sincere apology to you, sir. Somewhere in the pea soup of my memory, I switched your response with the original post in question. It was an honest mistake, and I regret bringing it up.

Mods, please don't shadow me.:laugh:

:eek: Sorry. My original post has been edited. I WILL pull my head out. My sincere apology to you, sir. Somewhere in the pea soup of my memory, I switched your response with the original post in question. It was an honest mistake, and I regret bringing it up.

its cool toad :) please dont shadow me thats funny, i just didnt want others thinking i thought that would be ok.

Toad, :) You won't be Shadowed. :cheers:

Strike one

Gawd, way he reacted you would have thought you would have said something about 'Bama or something.

Strike one

Gawd, way he reacted you would have thought you would have said something about 'Bama or something.

LOL. Before his heartfelt apology I was going to suggest we "get the rope":D

cmon he thought i thought it was ok to shoot a freaking eagle lmao i mean really ? oh ya carp if someone thought that about you you wouldve just shrugged it off lol and by the way carp you did see all the sec teams ranked in the top 10 right? and legit i might add its not a #1 ranked team like oklahoma and get drilled by what team last year who was it fort hays state lmao

cmon he thought i thought it was ok to shoot a freaking eagle lmao i mean really ? oh ya carp if someone thought that about you you wouldve just shrugged it off lol and by the way carp you did see all the sec teams ranked in the top 10 right? and legit i might add its not a #1 ranked team like oklahoma and get drilled by what team last year who was it fort hays state lmao

OaP,

Your killing me. I had you pegged for a Penn state fan. Just kidding.:D I knew your original post was tongue in cheek.:cheers::10sign:

But your worng about the sec. What's amater U is taking it all. Thats right, Bullwinkle and Rocky. :D

I have 10 new member applications this morning.
Maybe 1-2 good contributors. :confused:

Ahh the beauty is Coot, we can change your world, to brighten up the greater good, LOL.

;)Only an Iowa farmer would think that way. Everything is now enlightened in a new more peaceful dimension. You just woke up in a new happy place. No more sick minded farmer.

Last edited:
557481_475691019117413_1909506308_n.jpg

I was an admin/mod on a site a buddy & I owned. What a pain in the rear end some men could be. The women were never a problem. BTW it was a hunting fishing trapping site, but I will not name it. We sold it and a year later I deleted myself from the site. Mainly because the new owner was lifting bans on trouble makers to give them a 2nd chance.
BTW I found out this: upland bird hunters are by far the nicest easiest group of people to get along with in the field, person to person or on line, BUT water fowl hunters are absolutely terrible. My in the field encounters since moving to the 48 have been awful, my contact on the web site we owned was even worse. Guys were there to berate, belittle etc. new comers to the sport were abused so I just started banning like a big dog. I was threatened with beatings, someone found a family photo of a race we had been in and posted on a nation wide water fowl site so I could be ID in the field for a beating or vandalize my vehicles.
I had one death threat, we tailed the IP to a cruiser in San Diago. I got in touch with the chief petty officer in charge of the fleet and he ended that situation at the Chief's Mess.
Nope this site is wonderful & you folks are nothing short of gentlemen and ladies.
Thank you
RedNose.

I was an admin/mod on a site a buddy & I owned. What a pain in the rear end some men could be. The women were never a problem. BTW it was a hunting fishing trapping site, but I will not name it. We sold it and a year later I deleted myself from the site. Mainly because the new owner was lifting bans on trouble makers to give them a 2nd chance.
BTW I found out this: upland bird hunters are by far the nicest easiest group of people to get along with in the field, person to person or on line, BUT water fowl hunters are absolutely terrible. My in the field encounters since moving to the 48 have been awful, my contact on the web site we owned was even worse. Guys were there to berate, belittle etc. new comers to the sport were abused so I just started banning like a big dog. I was threatened with beatings, someone found a family photo of a race we had been in and posted on a nation wide water fowl site so I could be ID in the field for a beating or vandalize my vehicles.
I had one death threat, we tailed the IP to a cruiser in San Diago. I got in touch with the chief petty officer in charge of the fleet and he ended that situation at the Chief's Mess.
Nope this site is wonderful & you folks are nothing short of gentlemen and ladies.
Thank you
RedNose.

:eek::eek::eek: RedNose I've been on or still am on a few Waterfowl sites. Yes,they are not as civil, as UPH. Thats one heck of story.

:eek::eek::eek: RedNose I've been on or still am on a few Waterfowl sites. Yes,they are not as civil, as UPH. That's one heck of story.

I wasn't going to write it up but just figured that this site here needed to hear how good they and their followers are. I really like this site. I was real gun shy at first from the experience at our site, but I kept watching and reading before joining and then before addressing anything.

Don't get me wrong I still love to shoot water fowl and always hunt with steel for every thing in case a duck or goose happens to appear out of no where. My dog absolutely loves the mixed hunts. A duck here, a pheasant there etc., for him and I that is wonderful, especially if we are far,far away from anyone else.

I met my first big bunch of upland guys in Plentywood, MT a few years back. I was very stand offish but after I bit I could see that these guys were way different from the water fowl guys I'd been introduced to in WA.
They reminded me of rock and roll groupies. Always laughing teasing each other and being nice to their dogs.

I don't know if I'll make it to Montana to hunt this year or not. Gus seems to be in good shape but the money issues are real tight right now, and I have a new grand son in Juneau that some how needs to see me before I spend money on pheasant hunting.

Take care folks, I'm going to go for a river paddle as we have a standing invitation for a ride from the take out to the put in if we show, so I can't refuse that.
RedNose

Last edited:
I love this site, and the Moderators play a big role in that. There are some very popular hunting sites out there that are out of control, and I know a lot of good people that are afraid to post on them in fear of being ridiculed. Keep up the great job!

Glad you guys like it here. Lots of good folks and I've met some good friends because of UPH.
Most hunting sites are dying on the vine. I let on 9 out of 10 applicants yesterday, unusual percentage, hope they all contribute. :cheers:

I have 11 new applicants:) Not one has a real name on their user name or email.
Those that have their names on email are easy. Or some sort of indication their authentic.
SO:eek: I'm going to have my supper.:) check into em later.:cheers:

I have 11 new applicants:) Not one has a real name on their user name or email.
Those that have their names on email are easy. Or some sort of indication their authentic.
SO:eek: I'm going to have my supper.:) check into em later.:cheers:

Here's a new UPH promo;

"No other site that works so hard to keep you safe from those nasty lot lizards your mother always warned you about":D

Wayne, I owe you a beer (Maybe two) if we meet up in the future for one of those pheasant hunts we've been talking about.:cheers:

Back