For you blockers

Uncle Buck, I remember the invitation to join your blockers club. I would like to join but how in the heck am I going to block for myself? I don't even have a pup right now.

I picked up somewhere here on the site, a question about using dummies to block. I am a lone hunter usually and have entertained the idea of a manequin but gotta try it out!!! lol I still would prefer to be the professional blocker and I think I qualify!!! LMAO

Rod:cheers:

I'm sure I would qualify as a blocking dummy so put me down for that one. However, Webguy and I have perfected a new role called the "Super Turbo Power Flanker". It is indeed a thing of beauty to witness. There is no science to it and, yes, it is purely art form. Webguy has been known to move at speeds up to 20 MPH at times. We're not sure if this meets gun safety guidelines. Sometimes he might even execute some "Matrix" like moves in an effort to "hold pheasants down".

So let us know if you can't keep birds from leaking out the sides and we just might be the team to "seal" the deal.

I recognize the pheasants on the blocker website. It's the same ones Moellermd is harvesting with his Cabela's payloader.

Of course they are the same pheasants. I shot them while blocking. Which brings me to a new thread. :eek:

Uncle Buck, I remember the invitation to join your blockers club. I would like to join but how in the heck am I going to block for myself? I don't even have a pup right now.

Not Uncle Buck's Club. In actuality, Uncle Buck is the anti-blocker, seldom blocking unless he is trying to find safe haven from tall corn on the few true driven hunts he gets involved with.
It is humerous, but I wonder how many paid members there are, tho I could see selling some merchandise.
________
Hotbox vaporizers

Last edited:
The Blockers

Here's one of my customers customers. "The Blocker" hat's... Too Funny.

DSC04804.JPG

http://www.antlerridgelodge.com/photos/the-blockers/

Back