For a Good Time . . .

BritChaser

Heading to SE (Parkston) SD for the opener. Any suggestions as to where to go for some entertainment much appreciated. Good hunting to all!

The congo used to leave nothing to the imagination. I was introduced to my gym managers other life there several years ago. I still remember the eye contact when she realized who i was….fantastic….i was summoned into her office quickly the next time she saw me.

The congo used to leave nothing to the imagination. I was introduced to my gym managers other life there several years ago. I still remember the eye contact when she realized who i was….fantastic….i was summoned into her office quickly the next time she saw me.
Blackmail anyone??

This thread could go south quick. I'm not going to start telling those kind of story's! Like the time one of my buddies didn't make it back from the bar. By the time we could think straight and realized he was gone people were driving out of the motel. Someone looked out the window and saw him in the truck. We rushed out to check on him and he was passed out, naked as a jaybird. I swear to god, it was 40 degrees and he was smiling!!

The Duck-In in Corsica. Duck in and waddle out.
What goes on at the Duck-In? I ask because my motel opening weekend is a mere 25 miles away.

how about a bit of intel on Lesterville? ;)
Lol. Wasn't the best talent I've ever seen but it passed the time for a couple hours... thought it was kinda funny, pulled into town and under the 1 street light , the blocks were just lined with diesel trucks and cattle trailers... smelt like it inside also.

Back