Football leftovers

yep, no points unless you are playing this week.

Anyone interested in Rodgers?? I could trade him for a nice Citori, maybe a Beretta 686 in 20 gauge. :)

Is that the way all fantasy leagues are? Sorry for asking because I'm kind of a noob at this, but that is a little ridiculous in my opinion.

Oh, and I'll trade my new Citori for one week of Aaron Rodger's pay. :D

Is that the way all fantasy leagues are? Sorry for asking because I'm kind of a noob at this, but that is a little ridiculous in my opinion.

Oh, and I'll trade my new Citori for one week of Aaron Rodger's pay. :D

Nah, just having some fun.

Not sure how this scoring works or if I had a good go or not, but based on last years numbers I think Rodgers and Jennings did a fair job for me.:thumbsup:

yea i would say you had a good night. You have a great spot going into sunday.

FC did you pick them or the computer? You A Viking fan you must finally be seeing the light on the Packers:) I had to do open computer surgery last nite so I didn't get to change my line up:mad: Thats what happens when you wait till the last minute:( Does anyone what to trade for a RB I think I got 6 of them on my 2 fantasy team.

mourning the loss of charles

i almost got you anyway wildcat even without charles. good game. i am screwed.

i almost got you anyway wildcat even without charles. good game. i am screwed.

That was a good game! I was worried when Vic went out. Had I not subbed out the Chiefs D yesterday morning, you would have easily beat me. They put up a whopping -6 (yes, negative 6) points. :eek:

At least you had Maclin. He had a stellar game.

Do you guys want to eliminate the Byes. I can do it but it will back play all teams that had a bye the first 2 weeks. Won't affect me since I played and lost. But could hurt you if you didn't play.

ok guys i changed the season to 16 weeks with no byes. You need to check your teams as there will be no byes starting this week.

OH NO!!!! I am: you mean that accident cost me that......Bob

Back