Football leftovers

carptom1

to all of you who were not able to get in the last league. I still have an active league up. There are 11 spots left. If i get enough, 8+ members, I will send all invites. Pm me your email adress, I will send invites on friday night. We will draft a week from yesterday.

we now have 8. I will add 2 at a time from here on out. this is who i have so far:

bobeyrite
coot
blackcloud
labman
wildcat
jfan02
fc springer
carptom

coot and blackcloud i will send your invites now. I think everyone else should have theirs, if not tell me. Get signed up. Draft is 8:30pm tuesday the 6th of sept. If you send me a message, i might not get it until sunday morning. I am going out to waste some shells on those little gray bastards tomorrow afternoon and saturday.

we now have 8. I will add 2 at a time from here on out. this is who i have so far:

bobeyrite
coot
blackcloud
labman
wildcat
jfan02
fc springer
carptom

coot and blackcloud i will send your invites now. I think everyone else should have theirs, if not tell me. Get signed up. Draft is 8:30pm tuesday the 6th of sept. If you send me a message, i might not get it until sunday morning. I am going out to waste some shells on those little gray bastards tomorrow afternoon and saturday.

Good luck on the doves buddy. Let me know how you do. I'll be slaving away at work tomorrow, and maybe for a few hours on Saturday as well.

yea i went up yesterday and bought a case of shells and two boxes of blue rock.

I have sent invites to everyone on the list. Please go to ESPN and sign up your team so that I know that you are live.

ok. back from dove missing. Saturday morning was not so good. Had 5 chances, shot 3 doves. Sunday morning much better. Took my 2.5 year old lab with me. He did real well. Sat steady through shot until released. Doesn't care much for those feather losing little buggers, but he did it anyway. Wildcat, you still need to join league. did you get your invite?

Crap, I caught my last pick. I will have to battle with what the auto draft picked. I am not the Hanson that got AP, I wish I was. I am hurting at skill pos. I did get 2 good QB's. But I think I would have liked more ballance with the scoring. Any one want to trade for Matt Ryan??? :)

Last edited:
Wild Idea, while we have time to play with this... When the NFL teams/leagues are done and the Champs are playing the Super Bowl. We now have 2 UPH leagues, by then we should have a Champion in each one.

How can we have the 2 UPH league Champions play each other using the Super Bowl teams for the Super FF Championship of UPH???

It is rough one to figure out... give it a shot... all ideas are worth consideration.

Last edited:
If everyone agrees, the winner with the most points could get team choice, and standard scoring on the rest (scores would have to be calculated manually).

Sounds good, but since I am in both leagues I don't want you guys getting upset when I am playing myself at the end.

I was just looking at the matchups... do we not get points unless we're actually playing someone? Sproles and Nelson are doing quite well tonight.

yep, no points unless you are playing this week.

Anyone interested in Rodgers?? I could trade him for a nice Citori, maybe a Beretta 686 in 20 gauge. :)

Back