Fishing

For a fishing vacation where do you go or would like to go? I go to devils lake ND. in the summer always seems like the fish are biting:)

What month do you go to Devils Lake? Went for the first time last year, hit bad weather but caught a few. Seemed like a great place though, hope to make it this year.

We head to Stork Lake Lodge 45 miles north of Ear Falls, ON. We fish Long Legged Lake which has 7 lakes tied together. Great fishing at a great place!!!

What month do you go to Devils Lake? Went for the first time last year, hit bad weather but caught a few. Seemed like a great place though, hope to make it this year.

We go in the middle of July. Would go earlier but got to get the farming done first. Got sum really good advice from a guy from washington state he was leaving and I just got there. He even gave me his jigs.:)

When I go Crappie take a 4 day small trip down to Mark Twain Lake in Mo. or Lake of the Ozarks.

Well, being a native of SW Kansas, I don't do much fishing, maybe every few years. When I do fish, I like some variety, like maybe some freshwater and saltwater at the same time.

Freshwater out the back door-
DSCF7457.jpg

DSCF7776.jpg

Saltwater out the front door-
DSCF7919.jpg

DSCF7914.jpg

DSCF7972.jpg

I usually fish for big cats in the local lakes and streams. The Kaw is only 10 miles away and we go there sometimes.

If I were to take a vacation, I'd most like to fish for big blues on the Mississippi River or at Tawakani lake in TX. Any of you Texans want to take a Kansan fishing down there? I'd be happy to take you pheasant hunting next season in return;)

We have lakes and rivers everywhere and from time to time get into some pretty good fishing.

Trout Fishing in the Ozarks and CO Rockies

I try to make a few trips to the Ozarks and Rockies for trout fishing every year.

This year because of a new found friend on the forum, I will be taking up fly fishing in New Mexico. I am looking forward to that with great anticipation.

M.R. like that poor man's lobster. Delicious!!!! Great pic's:coolpics:

Back