First Trip Success

Derek Sears

Promised awhile back I'd get a pic of my best bud up here. We had a good 2.5 day hunt the week after the opener. Didn't get the camera out as much as I would have liked, but here's one I did make time for. All of these birds were flushed by my dog in some tall, thick grass in the last 50 yards of the last walk. Made for an excellent end to the day.
20101116_0530.jpg

We'll be back out the week after Christmas, hopefully we'll have similar results.

Great pic. Your lab looks like he's having a great time. Good luck again the next time out.

Love the light angle on this picture, makes the dog and the birds glow. Very nice picture. Thanks for sharing.
BB

All I can say is :coolpics: looks like your pup enjoyed him self as I know you must have. That is almost a kansas red necks limitfor one person isn't it :) JUST JOKEN but isn't it :cheers:

That is a classic pic with that light its awesome. I'm pickin up my chocolate lab pup next week. :) can't wait to get her.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Just picked up a new 70-200 f2.8 lense, and I can't wait to put my dog in front of it with a big 'ol Kansas rooster. Just two more weeks!

Back