Fingerprint?

torch

I have a new citori that has seen one day of clays and three days of South Dakota pheasants. My question is the forearm metal that is visable seems to have a fingerprint on it that I can't clean away. It is a white lightning if that makes a difference.
Thanks in advance, it's a new gun and I want to keep it looking that way.

I have a new citori that has seen one day of clays and three days of South Dakota pheasants. My question is the forearm metal that is visable seems to have a fingerprint on it that I can't clean away. It is a white lightning if that makes a difference.
Thanks in advance, it's a new gun and I want to keep it looking that way.

Had to laugh a little. The bluing on my 1187 is all gone were it rests on my shoulder. I wish I had to worry about a finger print, but I can understand wanting to keep a gun nice.

RIE Coatings will put a whole new finish on your gun that wont rust. I had the barrel done on my Cortona and it looked better then new. $40. Any finish, I got matt. Forgot it out in the rain 2ice and no rust.

RIE Coatings will put a whole new finish on your gun that wont rust. I had the barrel done on my Cortona and it looked better then new. $40. Any finish, I got matt. Forgot it out in the rain 2ice and no rust.

Can they go over a blued finish? I have a Rem 700 that is blued that I would not mind being matt.

If it is your fingerprint, you have a built in security measure. Leave it and if it's ever stolen you might just get it back...:)

Have you spoken with the place you bought it from about the warranty ?
Could be a factory defect, unless of course it matches yours and you play with harsh chemicals. ;)

Back