Favre

Yes, I did and I was wondering about him today. Has any body or anything been heard from or about him since the last game? They have been very quiet out here about him.....Bob

Who...#4...WHO DAT! Looks like the new king of the ring is #9...Mr. Brees!

That was a good comercial :thumbsup:

Did anybody see the bark collar one from doritos ??? I blew beer through nose when I saw it :D

Sure glad old Brett got some off season employment.:cheers:
Got to have $$ to operate that farm you know!

You know something else? The longer it goes the more likely he will return next year. He's thinking about it.:cheers:

The Vikings have really got to be kicking themselves today thinking about what might have been. One stupid 12 man in the huddle penalty is all that probably stood between them and a Super Bowl victory.

I'd like to see Favre back but if he doesn't I think the Vikes would be awesome next year with either McNabb or Vick at QB. I just really hope they don't try and go with TJ if Favre doesn't return.

I would think they would like Brett to make up his mind before the draft as that could have an impact on draft selections.

I know what you mean about Vick. I have a tough time with him also. But if you can look beyond the dog thing and what he can do as a QB, he would be great with the personnel the Vikes have on offense.

Boy I agree!:eek: Us dog people have a tough time with that.
But you know? All that talent, mixed priorities. Vick, that is, will walk the strait and narrow from now on.
Still hard though isn't it, thinking:eek::confused: my pups are almost human, all they lack are thumbs, and I would be doing the fetching. :cheers:

hope favre stays one more year . he wouldnt end his career with an int. he must be great manning copied him in the super bowl with his int.:D

Queens fans get ready for Favre's off season attention wh--- antics. Glad we got rid of him when we did here in Wisconsin. He was good at one time. Now he's just a big game thrower. Glad the packers realised that when they did.

Lots of Packers fans have turned on Favre and that's their right, but IMO, Brett Favre deserves more credit than Bob Harlan, Ron Wolf or Mike Holmgren for resurrecting the Green Bay franchise. He was the one constant Packers fans could rely on through 4 coaches and for 16 years. Never missed a game. Not one. And when he goes into the Hall of Fame, he'll go in as a Green Bay Packer.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. ;) :cheers:

Queens fans get ready for Favre's off season attention wh--- antics. Glad we got rid of him when we did here in Wisconsin. He was good at one time. Now he's just a big game thrower. Glad the packers realised that when they did.

Queens fans???.......... Easy there.............
He was good at one time??? I guess his numbers weren't better than any other part of his career this year???? He wanted to come play for a real team and organization like the Vikings. All he could think of last year while with the Jets was, "man I sure would like to play for the Vikings".....

Last edited:
Who...#4...WHO DAT! Looks like the new king of the ring is #9...Mr. Brees!

What's interesting is the Vikings had 5 turnovers or whatever against the Saints, at the Saints house, and the Vikings still should have won that game. Drew Brees didn't do anything special, he had a total of, something like 197 yards passing, 47 yards passing in the second half. Saints shouldn't have even beat the Vikings, they weren't the better team, you know it, and I know it. I like Brees, but he's no Favre. We'll see what Brees can do when he's 40.

There will be no antics this year. A simple yes, or no will do. For the Vikings own his contract and they want him to play for 12.5 million or there abouts. The ball is really in Brett's hands, so we will see........Bob

Back