English Setter Found

Prairie Drifter

Jeff Rue, private land wildlife biologist working out of the Marion Wildlife Area office picked up a young, tri-colored, intact male English Setter that had a Sportdog shock collar and Sportdog beeper collar on, but no tag nor chip. The dog was found near the intersection of 260th and Jade road. Call 316-772-2706 if he's your pup.

call sport dog and explain the situation.......the collar number may be registered for warranty purposes.......if you are lucky you might find the owner this way.

Awesome that the owner was found found.

Public service announcement: I buy my collars from NiteLite (huntsmart.com). For like $9 you get a heavy leather collar (they have other options) with riveted brass plate with 4 lines of text. Have my name, my number, wifes name, wifes number on it. I never put Fido's name on the collar, if somebody finds him, they don't need to know his name, they need to know who to call to come get him.

Awesome that the owner was found found.

Public service announcement: I buy my collars from NiteLite (huntsmart.com). For like $9 you get a heavy leather collar (they have other options) with riveted brass plate with 4 lines of text. Have my name, my number, wifes name, wifes number on it. I never put Fido's name on the collar, if somebody finds him, they don't need to know his name, they need to know who to call to come get him.

Exactly what I do, but I get them from Double U.

Back