Editing Posts

I fail to understand why us members can't correct the title of our own threads. I'm able to do it on other sites. Is there a reason we are forbidden?? Seems like and easy programing change would take care of it.

I have mis spoken on my previous reply. I have simple edit on as a setting vs. advanced. You need to hit "Edit" then on the bottom there is a "Go Advanced" button.

That will take care of the thread title editing. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I have mis spoken on my previous reply. I have simple edit on as a setting vs. advanced. You need to hit "Edit" then on the bottom there is a "Go Advanced" button.

That will take care of the thread title editing. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

That option does not work for non-moderators.

webguy, we've been down that road before. Please read the earlier posts on this thread. Going into the "advanced" setting allows you to change the title but it only changes it in the "sub-title" on the post. It will not change the title that shows in the forum.

webguy, we've been down that road before. Please read the earlier posts on this thread. Going into the "advanced" setting allows you to change the title but it only changes it in the "sub-title" on the post. It will not change the title that shows in the forum.

I'll look into it. My apologies, I don't have the time to read every post. It's a setting somewhere I'm missing in the software.

There was a "Time Limit on Editing of Thread Title". The default is 6 months now. It was 1 minute.

Your the man Webguy. I will try to keep the peasants pacified until the next instance of subjugation arises.

Back