eagle nest cam

Anybody want to put a cam by my dead cow?:)
I drug it out in the open, sliced through the hide in a couple spots.
I'm feeding eagles, dozens of eagles.

This damn thing is taking up all my time!!!! May have to call in sick!!!!! LOL Very Cool!!!!!

well all three chick are still with us. You see the size of the 1st borns Talons. They are huge. BC very cool post.:thumbsup:

man are the eagles soaked. we had at least 4" of very wet snow here. dechora has had more. eagle looks worse than a soaked tom cat

The eagle chicks still appear to be hanging in there, but I don't see any food in the nest tonight, unless it's already past dinner time. :D

I hear some doves in the background, they had better shut up if they know what's good for them... :eek:

The eagle chicks still appear to be hanging in there, but I don't see any food in the nest tonight, unless it's already past dinner time. :D

I hear some doves in the background, they had better shut up if they know what's good for them... :eek:

I know they had ate around 11 and then again at like 230 or 3. Couldn't tell what it was, but it looked tasty. :D

mama eagle doesnt look very happy. big boomer heading her way. high winds and maybe hail also. tree is really starting to rock and roll:eek:

It looks like they will be flying very soon. I can't believe how fast they grew. Great thread Blackcloud.:thumbsup:

Looks like they got some venison !!!!! Saw a couple of fawn legs they were finishing up with!!!! Great post!!!!!:10sign:

Back