eagle nest cam

The chicks have hatched. Two of them anyways. BC I've had fun watching this for the past several days.:thumbsup: They have not updated the hatch dates but I saw the mom feeding the chicks the rabbit.

Last edited:
I've been watching it here and there as well. It's pretty neat! Just now the two chicks were fighting (playing?), and you can tell one is definitely is the stronger, more dominant one.

Moma's feeding them a fish and a small bird right now. Looks like she's paying a lot more attention to the stronger chick.

I've been watching it here and there as well. It's pretty neat! Just now the two chicks were fighting (playing?), and you can tell one is definitely is the stronger, more dominant one.

Moma's feeding them a fish and a small bird right now. Looks like she's paying a lot more attention to the stronger chick.

Yes the week chick will probably be killed by the dominant one. Sadly it mother natures way. I guess we will see.:)

As long as there is a abundant food supply it should be O.K. !!!! Number 3 most likely will not hatch and if it does it will be eaten!!!! Pretty neat stuff!!:coolpics:

muskrat is on the menu today. i would like to see a nice plump cat with a pink collar and a silver bell show up at the nest:eek:

As long as there is a abundant food supply it should be O.K. !!!! Number 3 most likely will not hatch and if it does it will be eaten!!!! Pretty neat stuff!!:coolpics:

The third chick hatched and looks to be doing fine for now. It will be neat to see if all three make it to adults. Seems to be plenty of food getting to the nest.

The third chick hatched and looks to be doing fine for now. It will be neat to see if all three make it to adults. Seems to be plenty of food getting to the nest.

I think it is doomed!!!:(

Back