Dumping mud

I seen this and thought of you bunch of weirdos
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this short films is worth a million. Yikes. I mean, I get that a lot of places don't let people in to use their restrooms, but wouldn't you start with an alley or behind something? Maybe stop dumping mud when you noticed a camera on you?

But, as it relates to this thread and mud dumping in the field, I think it speaks to the importance of having something to wipe with other than what homeboy uses.

I seen this and thought of you bunch of weirdos

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this short films is worth a million. Yikes. I mean, I get that a lot of places don't let people in to use their restrooms, but wouldn't you start with an alley or behind something? Maybe stop dumping mud when you noticed a camera on you?

Stuff like that chaps my ass, That's freaking sick dude and the exact literal reason I avoid downtown Mpls like the plaque, folks down there living off govt dole dump mud right in the open. Folks just watch it happen like them guys. San Franciscos worse then that. Try that in a small town like Jason says. Guys on here way more hygenic hopefully even out hunting then that sicko.

Stuff like that chaps my ass
You oughta come up to MN during the winter and check out some of the lakes that are covered in ice shacks. People leave trash, cans, human waste, empty propane tanks, and all other kinds of items on the ice. Its downright despicable. Way worse than someone dumping mud on a street because there's thousands of people doing it on our 10,000 lakes.

Minnesota just created a new law this season to address the "dumping of mud" on the ice during ice fishing season. It also applies to trash, dead fish, leftover bait, and other items that are often left behind by the winter crowd on the ice. Luckily, the lack of cold weather so far has kept a lot of people off the ice. Unfortunately I don't see a whole lot of enforcement happening, even with this new law in place. There just isn't enough officers on patrol to address it.

It sounds like a similar fetish
that some have who have sex in public…excited by the chance they may get busted! 🤩 Risk
a good hunting spot to dump mud next to the house…😜 goose, can’t wait to learn more! 🤓🤓
It's less about "the chance" of being caught and more about "hoping we get caught" having sex in public.....hahaha

I did find a roost with an interestingly large amount of dropped pheasant mud on my last video. Normally, I'll see a few turd nuggets, but this particular spot had been used repeatedly. I'll try to include each mud pellet I come across in the videos going forward. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I got footage of a couple well dumped in roosts over the weekend too. We may have to start a separate topic for pheasant 28-g's and associated pictures/videos. I bet an ambitious person could get video of them actually dumping mud, so we could be certain how THEY do it in the field. Great project for Golden Hour!

I hope I'm speaking for all. PLEASE show us some pictures of your cousin!! Preferably proudly holding a barnyard goose, Guinea hen, or something.
When I was about 13 yrs old, we were rabbit hunting on some land just outside Indianapolis which is fairly metropolitan....and while walking thru some brush I saw what appeared to be a pheasant. I called out to my buddies and they said "shoot it!' So I did. Carried it home proudly. As word got out I'd killed a pheasant so close to Indy (2 hours from the nearest pheasant habitat) people began to come by to see my prized trophy. Eventually a guy I respect a lot shows up and says " let me see this pheasant!" I hold it up and he about dies laughing....says "Mike you shot that old mans guinea hen!" As soon as he said that I remembered seeing his guineas every year when we walked up his driveway to ask permission.

When I was about 13 yrs old, we were rabbit hunting on some land just outside Indianapolis which is fairly metropolitan....and while walking thru some brush I saw what appeared to be a pheasant. I called out to my buddies and they said "shoot it!' So I did. Carried it home proudly. As word got out I'd killed a pheasant so close to Indy (2 hours from the nearest pheasant habitat) people began to come by to see my prized trophy. Eventually a guy I respect a lot shows up and says " let me see this pheasant!" I hold it up and he about dies laughing....says "Mike you shot that old mans guinea hen!" As soon as he said that I remembered seeing his guineas every year when we walked up his driveway to ask permission.
You ground sluiced a bird?

Back