Dumping mud

Goose,
I feel I owe you a thank you. While hunting this weekend, I told my wife about your description for what most adults call pooping or another term. "Dumping Mud" has now made its way into our daily vocabulary, and I cannot wait to share it with my toddler nephew next time I see him. You've no idea the laughs you created for me this weekend.

Dumping mud has become a very common term for me, as well.

Everyone in this thread should check out www.LNT.org. There are very easy and effective ways to deal with your human waste in the field that minimize the spread of disease, minimize the chances of polluting water sources, and minimize the aesthetic impacts, i.e. if it's brown and warm, no one else wants to see/deal with it. Human waste and what we do with it in the outdoors can be on of the most significant impacts we can have. That said, we can do something with it that leaves minimal impact. It's just not that hard.

After half way through the first page...not reading any further.

Paper towels now come in half sheets, fold in half and cut in half, or, cut full sheets in 4's...perfect size to fit in a quart size zip-loc baggie. Rides flat in a vest pocket. I also suppose no one has ever found quarter size brush/branch to grab onto and lean back far enough to not dump into your pants.

CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO WRITE THIS??!! Woods men....I think not!

After half way through the first page...not reading any further.

Paper towels now come in half sheets, fold in half and cut in half, or, cut full sheets in 4's...perfect size to fit in a quart size zip-loc baggie. Rides flat in a vest pocket. I also suppose no one has ever found quarter size brush/branch to grab onto and lean back far enough to not dump into your pants.

CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO WRITE THIS??!! Woods men....I think not!
This post was about dumping mud while hunting.

Back