Dumping mud

A friend of mine was out pheasant hunting with a couple of buddies and one of them ended up taking a dump in the field. One of the other guys was laughing at him until his dog ran over and rolled in it...o_O

A friend of mine was out pheasant hunting with a couple of buddies and one of them ended up taking a dump in the field. One of the other guys was laughing at him until his dog ran over and rolled in it...o_O
Haha.One time I dumped mud right next to my camper,and my friends dog got into it...lol

Goose,
I feel I owe you a thank you. While hunting this weekend, I told my wife about your description for what most adults call pooping or another term. "Dumping Mud" has now made its way into our daily vocabulary, and I cannot wait to share it with my toddler nephew next time I see him. You've no idea the laughs you created for me this weekend.

Goose,
I feel I owe you a thank you. While hunting this weekend, I told my wife about your description for what most adults call pooping or another term. "Dumping Mud" has now made its way into our daily vocabulary, and I cannot wait to share it with my toddler nephew next time I see him. You've no idea the laughs you created for me this weekend.
Good to hear.It is an ARMYterm

Back