Dow 10k

Did not think it was possible this year, still might be able to retire by Age 85 at this rate.

I think by the end of next year high will be over 11K, we will see a drop close to 9 before this is all over. A lot of people without jobs!

Last edited:
I agree deacon,the job market is terrible. But nobody seems to care. I think it will finish the year down between 9-10. Something always happens to make tumble.....Bob

I'm not holding my breath quite yet. I do know that since they are saying stocks are surging and things are looking better gas prices have jumped .24 cents in 2 days. I think that it's funny that they "predict" what the futures will do and that weighs in on prices. This isn't a guessing game, or is it? I don't think that we're out of the woods quite yet, but hopefullywe're getting close..

The DOW is not a economic indicator anymore. We are 14 trillion in debt and our government is inflating our dollar so they can rob us blind and bail themselves out because of foreign creditors.

BTW Your purchasing power dollars has been slashed by 14% since March 2009. EVERY fiat money system has failed in history. People are ditching the dollar as a reserve currency. Sorry to be bleak.

Now for the good news.... South Dakota opener tomorrow! :cheers:

Back