Doves

oldandnew

Well here they are. I took my daughter to the bus stop and the power lines were covered in doves. If it stays hot and doesn't rain. Take a case of shells! I hope I see quail in the ditches.

We had a good dove hunt last weekend in Trenton.

This was our first year to plant a couple acres in sunflowers.

Very successful.

We did hear some quail whistling.

Man I tell you what pete I am working off of Emanuel cleaver blvd and there are hundreds of doves flying over in the middle of the nice part of town:( they like the rock and dirt there I guess lots of power lines and some dead roosting trees man I wish I could hunt there, I would but I think shots would be fired back at me :D

Man I tell you what pete I am working off of Emanuel cleaver blvd and there are hundreds of doves flying over in the middle of the nice part of town:( they like the rock and dirt there I guess lots of power lines and some dead roosting trees man I wish I could hunt there, I would but I think shots would be fired back at me :D

You working in my neighborhood now. My office is at 58th ant Troost. I drive through there 4 or 5 times a day. Pulled into a vacant lot at 43rd and forest yesterday and there were about 2 dozen that flushed out. Maybe we could hunt in the morning. There is a vacant garage there we could use for cover. Probably have to kick the prostitutes out:D

You working in my neighborhood now. My office is at 58th ant Troost. I drive through there 4 or 5 times a day. Pulled into a vacant lot at 43rd and forest yesterday and there were about 2 dozen that flushed out. Maybe we could hunt in the morning. There is a vacant garage there we could use for cover. Probably have to kick the prostitutes out:D

Maybe the prostitutes retrieve?

First year trying dove. Will any of the northern CAs still be attracting doves. Was at Bilby the second weekend and not many moving and not a lot of hunters either. Opening weekend at Platte Falls was interesting to see. Any help appreciated.

Back