Dove Opener Tmw

Yep, barrels should be hot tomorrow morning.:cheers:

Did pretty well this morning. Not quite as many doves as last year but 3 of us ended up with 40 in about two hours.

That's a real nice hunt , should have been a fair amount of spent powder and shot , you got any pictures for us ?

That's a real nice hunt , should have been a fair amount of spent powder and shot , you got any pictures for us ?

Sorry, no pics from yesterday. I'm heading out again in the morning probably so I'll take a few then.:cheers:

Here are a few pics of this morning. This field is about shot out, time to move to a new one.

The sun rising over the Sierras.

We did good the first day. Three of us got 35 in a couple of hours. Other guys have been shooting nonstop behind my property all week. Alot of Euros at my place.

QH

Are you guys hunting over vineyards? Are those grapes in the background? Nice pics by the way.

Are you guys hunting over vineyards? Are those grapes in the background? Nice pics by the way.

Behind the picture of JP is a young almond orchard and the pic with the two guys in it they are standing in an abandoned vineyard. Mostly all of my dove hunting is just pass shooting in a vineyard.

You outta try it. Kind of fun having them cup and swing in low instead of just pass shooting em. But they only work the first day and a half. After they've been shot at they wise up a little bit.

You outta try it. Kind of fun having them cup and swing in low instead of just pass shooting em. But they only work the first day and a half. After they've been shot at they wise up a little bit.

LOL, where we dove hunt the doves come in to feed at daybreak and they come in so low it is hard to shoot them sometimes.

Back