Don't count Iowa out just yet!

nstric

There's birds to be found via persistence and an understanding of pheasant patterns.

Went out twice this week.

You can still get your limit, but with the right habitat and weather let's get back to multiple limits every week throughout the whole season. Nice pic.

I still think you're SUPERHUMAN nstric:D It was a good day to be out pushed some willows for my brother 30 plus birds flushed:) Not bad for only hunting one hour. No shots for me:( but sounded like he was having fun not for sure why he only ended up with one. Bad shot I guess. Thanks for sharing the:coolpics:

Nice pics Nate! Thanks for sharing! Nice looking pup you got there too!:10sign:

Rod

Great pics. I'd like a chance to get out, but lately work has been very weird hours throwing my hunting time off.

Oh that does it Nate. I'm going to have to get a camera. Thats got to be your secert in killing all these chickens. My dogs leg is good to go again so hopefully I can have some good hunts like you. There talking 10 inches of snow here. Hopefully we miss it. Thanks for sharing the:coolpics::thumbsup:

id like to hook up with one of you guys before season ends esp with snow comming makes me want to hunt very hard for them...

Today was a great day. Saw over 100 birds, had multiple rises of 30+ birds, enjoyed exceptional dog work, and bagged our longest tail feather ever. 26.75 inches, and a great story to boot.

Pics --> our two man limit, Gunner on point after we're done hunting, and the tail feather.

nice shooting is it safe to be out there know?? i myself havent been out for a couple of weeks know and its killing me..i took a break cause of deer season going on at the same time

Back