Dogtra 280NCP Platinum 2 dog ecollar system

goldenboy

This collar works great. I was replacing the battery in the sending unit and I ordered the wrong battery! I needed it for a hunt I was going on the next day so I had to make a run to Cabela's and purchase a new set of collars for the next day! I replaced the battery in this one and everything works great now I just don't need it. This will run two dogs has a vibration button, nick, and constant. You can run two dogs off of this system and I have never had problems with it. I also have a new replacement battery for one of the collars if it starts to not hold a charge. Typically I can run my dogs for three days without recharging the collars or the sending unit. It also comes with all the attachments to plug it into your truck or a home charger. It has enough ports so you can charge the sending unit and both collars all at the same time. Brand new these are selling for $329 on Amazon! I am asking $200.
View attachment 9062
View attachment 9063
View attachment 9064
View attachment 9065

This collar works great. I was replacing the battery in the sending unit and I ordered the wrong battery! I needed it for a hunt I was going on the next day so I had to make a run to Cabela's and purchase a new set of collars for the next day! I replaced the battery in this one and everything works great now I just don't need it. This will run two dogs has a vibration button, nick, and constant. You can run two dogs off of this system and I have never had problems with it. I also have a new replacement battery for one of the collars if it starts to not hold a charge. Typically I can run my dogs for three days without recharging the collars or the sending unit. It also comes with all the attachments to plug it into your truck or a home charger. It has enough ports so you can charge the sending unit and both collars all at the same time. Brand new these are selling for $329 on Amazon! I am asking $200.
View attachment 9062
View attachment 9063
View attachment 9064
View attachment 9065

That’s one heck of a deal for someone!
If I didn’t already have 4 sets already I would jump on that deal in a second—
If it’s still here for a day or so may buy it anyway

Joel—
For that amount I would keep keep it for a back up-had two go bad on me this year at same time-my fault -only problem was batteries-but long drive into Mitchel to by a new set for next day —

Back