Dog Trailer??

Nice GE, you may fair better with Makers Mark, and Jeff you are always wrong, just remember that and you will reach your 60th anniversary. LOL
Thats a sweet looking trailer. I got there flyer. I might have to give you a hollar when I go south training again and check yours out, Since I go through Kimbal every time. Or to the in laws in Cokato. As soon as I send my manure spreaders home I'm otta here, can't go any where till then, month and a half to go.:D

Nice GE, you may fair better with Makers Mark, and Jeff you are always wrong, just remember that and you will reach your 60th anniversary. LOL
Thats a sweet looking trailer. I got there flyer. I might have to give you a hollar when I go south training again and check yours out, Since I go through Kimbal every time. Or to the in laws in Cokato. As soon as I send my manure spreaders home I'm otta here, can't go any where till then, month and a half to go.:D

You want to come visit me with a bottle of Markers Mark??

DEAL:cheers:

I must have miss understood?:confused:

You are welcome whenever FC shoot me a PM sometime so we hook up.

FC, just buy one. The company goldeneye bought this from has some very nice products and they are made right in Minnesota. goldeneye came to the NSTRA trial in Glencoe and there were a couple reps there and some of their products. In fact the company helped sponsor that trial.

FC : yes it could be a 6 hole

I think they will be at the Anoka Game Fair this year. I could give you his Cell number also if you would like.

Back