Dog Trailer for sale

hareball

I have a six compartment dog trailer for sale. It is made entirely of diamond plate material. It has a vent on top that opens and closes. It also has eye bolts at each individual door so that you can tie your dog there if you need to. It has an extremely large storage compartment at the front as well. This trailer pulls great and is well built. I am asking $1200 for the trailer, but I feel it is worth much more, considering the prices I have seen on other trailers. Contact me at 606-682-6451 for more info.

Man that sounds like an awesome trip Buck. I would love to do that, but I cannot make that long of a trip anytime soon. I could maybe come two hours or so toward you and knock the price down to $1000 even to help you cover gas if that would help. Or maybe we can find someone heading that way. I would still like to get in on one of those hunting trips someday if the offer will stand. I have never been bird hunting but always wanted to. I am a beagler with rabbit dogs. I would gladly take you on a cotton tail hunt in return if you like.

It really is a good dog trailer FCSPRINGER. The man I got it from made it specifically to field trial out of. I took it to a few trials myself and on a trip to Michegan. As far as ventilation, there are two vents on the top (one front and one back) and each compartment has ventilation holes on the inside so that air can flow throughout the box. The vents on top allow air to circulate throughout the trailer from front to back when moving down the highway. There are also small ventilation holes around the entire rim at the top of the trailer as well as on each door. I actually wanted to put some type of sliding vent on each door so that I could open or close each one individually, depending on the weather and the situation. It doesnt seem to be bad as far as heat when sitting still either, but the boy put the eyebolts at each compartment door just in case, so you can tie your dogs out right by the door if you feel the need. This really is an excellent trailer for a hunter that goes on long trips, or field trials, especially if you need lots of storage space. I would not have it for sale if money wasn't tight right now; I am sure everyone is feeling the crunch of the economy

Last edited:
Man that sounds like an awesome trip Buck. I would love to do that, but I cannot make that long of a trip anytime soon. I could maybe come two hours or so toward you and knock the price down to $1000 even to help you cover gas if that would help. Or maybe we can find someone heading that way. I would still like to get in on one of those hunting trips someday if the offer will stand. I have never been bird hunting but always wanted to. I am a beagler with rabbit dogs. I would gladly take you on a cotton tail hunt in return if you like.

Whoa! I missed your post. Have you still got the trailer? Uncle Buck
________
Ford duratec engine picture

Last edited:
Back