Dog Sneezing and glands swollen

Looking for some advice got my dog back from boarding and it was sneezing and the glands around its neck were very swollen. I have a vet apt. tomorrow and the dog has been vaccinated for kennel cough (bordatella). Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how long it lasted? The dog is eating fine and doesn't really seem to be affected but the sneezing.

Dog was a lot better the next day and coughing was pretty much gone. They gave me some antibiotics and said if symptoms got worse to give them to her. They cleared up quick so I never gave her any. Left that Friday for a 3 day SD hunt and hammered the roosters in below zero weather, dog never missed a beat. First day I walked 7 miles so dog did probably 3 times that. I think the boarding place was outside style and my dog probably never went in the doghouse and just ended up with a slight cold. Thanks for asking. I have pet insurance through my work so I do not mess around.

Bortadella, lasts about 90 days, IF it was puffed up the nose right! I would caste my suspicion of a weed awn, buried in the nose, or in the lungs. Good Luck.

Back