Dog houses

southernblues

I'm looking at one of those igloo dog houses for my Brit. He's outside all times with plenty of hay, bedding and hay bales/tarp around his kennel to keep wind off him. I bring him in garage at night when it's below 10-15 degrees...

anyone have experience with these igloo houses and do they stay warm? I may end up getting a K9 condo but they are about twice as much as igloo.

I have one and they work pretty well. My dogs come in at night and don't stay out long in real cold weather. One thing I find helps is put a covering over the door to the house. I think it helps hold/keep the dogs heat inside the house. Mine came with a plastic door covering......Bob

I'm looking at one of those igloo dog houses for my Brit. He's outside all times with plenty of hay, bedding and hay bales/tarp around his kennel to keep wind off him. I bring him in garage at night when it's below 10-15 degrees...

anyone have experience with these igloo houses and do they stay warm? I may end up getting a K9 condo but they are about twice as much as igloo.

I used to have a K9 condo for years and it's a nice dog house. I liked having the heater and not having to worry about bringing the dog in the garage or house. Worth the money in my opinon.

I have the K9 Kodo, much better that the igloo i think, its a bit or wory to addemble but the dog loves it and with straw in it stayed warm and dry

dog houses

My three French Britts are sleeping in dog den 2-s tonite at -10*F
Heated floor, tight doors, well insulated, chew proof.

I have an Igloo I don't care for it, they chewed the wind break off and there not warm, my dogs sleep on the bedroom floor at night, but when they're kenneled they don't even like to go in it. I might make one to keep the rain off if I'm not home.

Back