Do You Open Carry?

Columbine shooters parents were Dems. The shooters were in the garage of one of the parents building bombs. The cultural issue I am speaking of is lack of parents and parental control, and ''anything goes" morality.

That must have been the case with the parents knowing nothing. Moreover, both mommies and daddies provided their darling murderers with BMWs. High schoolers with BMWs.

C'mon onpoint, now you know the reason all this happens is because all the Dems want to do is kill babies and let the gay's marry right? If that wouldn't happen all these killings would stop.

There's some more feel good stuff..when people are against abortion and for the sanctity of life. Then in the same note. They are for cutting any program that aids in the child's birth or that would keep the child fed, clothed or housed. I guess if the child dies because of poor living conditions or lack of health care. Then it's OK. Kind of one in the same thing IMO. Dead is dead..We are our brothers keeper

Enough of derailing this thread..sorry we got off track. Some time things need to be said....Carry on :)

Last edited:
the misinformation occurs everywhere. We got this bogged down in the political stance of either party. It may not occured to you, that both parties encourage this. Forget about the key issue, the two politico's use hot button issues to divide us, gain votes, and power. In the end, we will done out of what we thought were rights, and amazingly disenchant us from human conditions which are allowed to be free choice in other places. We decry health care for the free, but we provide it ( and it's first rate for Federal Prisioners), free! We are apposed to abortion, but we do not want the offspring to raise, we can't even get our kids adopted, but we have people hopping airplanes to "rescue" an orphaned Russian? Could have made a world of difference to an american kid down the road. Concealed carry/open carry, Most of my life it was considered either taboo or illegal to carry a gun. Now with concealed carry the virtual law, are we better off? But it's a hot button the political parties stand firm for or against.... to get your vote, and support the real agenda, something we haven't even heard of yet. We need citizen statesmen. My version of that, is when a bill comes up, we as a citizen, and our elected officials decide what is the best for the country, not just Western Kansas, or Downtown NY, justified by the best value to everybody, no just what pleases my donors and constituent. and decide to vote for or against. any other law, and this is most of them, ought to be decided on a state or local level, and the Federal Government should stand down. This includes gun control, abortion, concealed carry, health insurance. US government is all seeing and all powerful, and it's hard to stop, but needs needs an enema. A lot of states need the same treatment. But you can move away from NY or where ever and solve that problem. This also reduces the debt issue. This began in the Civil War. What was sacrificed what our state rights, eventually a measure of our freedom. Didn't seem that way at the time, after all we were deluded by the cry of freedom for slaves, just slid the powerful struggle of National vs. state rights under the table, but thats what we got.

the misinformation occurs everywhere. We got this bogged down in the political stance of either party. It may not occured to you, that both parties encourage this. Forget about the key issue, the two politico's use hot button issues to divide us, gain votes, and power. In the end, we will done out of what we thought were rights, and amazingly disenchant us from human conditions which are allowed to be free choice in other places. We decry health care for the free, but we provide it ( and it's first rate for Federal Prisioners), free! We are apposed to abortion, but we do not want the offspring to raise, we can't even get our kids adopted, but we have people hopping airplanes to "rescue" an orphaned Russian? Could have made a world of difference to an american kid down the road. Concealed carry/open carry, Most of my life it was considered either taboo or illegal to carry a gun. Now with concealed carry the virtual law, are we better off? But it's a hot button the political parties stand firm for or against.... to get your vote, and support the real agenda, something we haven't even heard of yet. We need citizen statesmen. My version of that, is when a bill comes up, we as a citizen, and our elected officials decide what is the best for the country, not just Western Kansas, or Downtown NY, justified by the best value to everybody, no just what pleases my donors and constituent. and decide to vote for or against. any other law, and this is most of them, ought to be decided on a state or local level, and the Federal Government should stand down. This includes gun control, abortion, concealed carry, health insurance. US government is all seeing and all powerful, and it's hard to stop, but needs needs an enema. A lot of states need the same treatment. But you can move away from NY or where ever and solve that problem. This also reduces the debt issue. This began in the Civil War. What was sacrificed what our state rights, eventually a measure of our freedom. Didn't seem that way at the time, after all we were deluded by the cry of freedom for slaves, just slid the powerful struggle of National vs. state rights under the table, but thats what we got.

Yes you are correct. Well stated on.

They are all CONS, they have there hand in all of our pockets. Wake up!!!

I don't care what Party they belong to, they are crooks.

Really you people think that we can continue to spend the amount that has been spent the last four years??? And have this country survive??? You all run your household or your business like this country has been run for the last few years?????

I bet not.

Back