Denver PF Banquet March 12th

chadsbritt

Hey everyone,

Northern Colorado's Pheasants Forever banquet was a huge success this past Saturday. Thank you to all who supported the cause. :10sign:

Metro Denver's banquet is this coming weekend (March 12th). Please show Denver how much you appreciate their habitat and youth outreach efforts and pack the house. Tickets are still available, and I believe they will also be available at the door. More information can be found at http://www.mdpf.org/banquets/

Have fun!!

Hi Walk,
Did you end up coming to our Denver PF banquet with your gang of youth? I think I've just about recovered from spending all day Friday and Saturday there setting up and working the banquet. I hope your group had a good time.

Please send me a PM with any constructive comments-good or bad. We're always looking to improve our banquets from year to year.

Thanks,
Tom

How did the banquet turn out Tom? I wanted to come see you guys but had a St. Patty's day party I went to with the family.

Hi Tom,

I spoke with Steve today. I thought it was a great event. We brought my 2 sons (11, 9) as well as another 9 year old. They had a great time. We bought a ton of stuff.

I told Steve that we need to have a PF store selling hats, shirts, mugs etc. I know that is an easy way to raise money for the cause.

Good work!

Ross

Hi Tom,

I told Steve that we need to have a PF store selling hats, shirts, mugs etc. I know that is an easy way to raise money for the cause.

Good work!

Ross

There isn't a lot of margin available for chapters to focus on selling merchandise outside of the banquets. Northern Colorado does have a lot of merchandise available the night of the banquet and we do have a few shirts and hats at our youth events, but do not have a regular "store" available to people. My suggestion is to buy directly from PF, as doing so is supporting the cause too. https://pheasantsforever.org/Store/PFStore.aspx

Last edited:
Chad is spot on with his comment Ross. Steve D. had mentioned that you had called him. We would rather our patrons spend their money on Live Auctions, Silent Auctions and raffles and purchase their PF clothing and souvenirs direct from the PF national website. We try to have an assortment of PF merchandise in some of the auctions and raffles.

I'm glad you guys had a great time. We really try to have a lot of activities for the youth. And your boys are getting into prime recruitment age for our summer hunting/shooting training clinics at Barr Lake. Watch the website for timing details.

Thanks for attending the banquet and supporting PF.
Tom

Thanks Tom. As Metro-Denver Chapter participant, I would rather buy my PF swag from the Metro-Denver Chapter. The profit on the items sold stays in Colorado. I understand the inventory challenges, so your perspective resonates.

My sons will be active members. My oldest (Ty, 11) is ready to get into the field. We will carve out time this summer for Hunter Safety. For us, it is all about the soccer schedule for both boys (intense).

Back