Day Before the Storm

gjw

Hey all, took off half a day of work to get some hunting in before the winter storm we're supposed to get (tonight and tomorrow). Was out for a hour and 15 minutes and managed to limit and get a Hun. Saw a lot of birds, but they were spooky. Rania did very well, hope to get out some this weekend depending on how much snow we get.

I used my 12b Sam Allport today

obqFh4t.jpg

Best,

Greg

Solid! Contemplating heading up alone the first of next week , my normal group of guys opted out. Any Idea how much snow is expected?

Hey esetter, short answer is.......who knows! Just depends on where your going and what this weather does, so hard to say with any certainty.

It is supposed to get cold next week then I guess a warm up.

Either way, good luck and be safe

Greg

I usually hunt Medina to Carrington general area. Was thinking of working up the courage to ask my wife borrow her AWD suv / wagon. I have been up there when the roads are like axle grease , no fun!!
Best of luck to you sir!

Hey all, took off half a day of work to get some hunting in before the winter storm we're supposed to get (tonight and tomorrow). Was out for a hour and 15 minutes and managed to limit and get a Hun. Saw a lot of birds, but they were spooky. Rania did very well, hope to get out some this weekend depending on how much snow we get.

I used my 12b Sam Allport today

obqFh4t.jpg

Best,

Greg
Gorgeous shotgun...

I may go out for awhile this afternoon (Sat the 24th), depends on if/how the predicted snow develops...

Back