Cz usa 912/712

I have a local dealer that can get these 12 ga semi autos (CZ 712/912) for very cheap and I have always needed a cheap gun for bad weather days and a back up for road trip hunts. Let me know if anyone has any experience about these guns from CZ thanks.

I have a 920 ,the 20 ga semi auto. they're decent beaters for the money
I just looked, mine is a 720,
those are Turkish guns, not that it matters

Last edited:
CZ Shotguns

KS Cowboy, If you have questions feel free to PM me. I work for CZ-USA here in KCK:thumbsup:. I will be happy to answer any question you have on those models. The 920 is new this year and is the little brother to the 912.

Thanks,

Kick'em Up

I have been looking into the 920 which is the 20 ga version of the 912. These guns get good reviews on some of the other message boards and from what I have heard CZ has great customer service if you need it. BTW $425 is a great price. Wish I could find one for that.

They are starting to get a reputation around here. It is a good one!! May have to look into a double.:cheers:

They are starting to get a reputation around here. It is a good one!! May have to look into a double.:cheers:

I've never seen their semi but I own a 20ga o/u and a 28ga sxs and I love them both, no complaints what so ever.

I like hearing that:thumbsup::thumbsup: Our doubles are nice I like the Ringneck in .28ga with the 26in barrel

Kick'em Up!
CZ-USA:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I bought a Ringneck 28ga/ 28" about 4-5 years ago. Its become my favorite gun.

I use it for casual skeet and early season pheasants/quail over pointers.

My buddy bought a Bobwhite in 20ga; had a minor issue with it. I walked it in to

the CZ facility in KCK and had it back in about a week. Nice folks, good service.

Carl

I like hearing that:thumbsup::thumbsup: Our doubles are nice I like the Ringneck in .28ga with the 26in barrel

Kick'em Up!
CZ-USA:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I owned a hammer Classic a few years back, a real nice gun, but when Pedersoli brought out their la Bohemienne with Browned barrels i couldn't resist!!:D
My pheasant hunting buddy uses a Ringneck and loves it , and i used a Mini Bobwhite in 28 for more than a few years, fantastic gun for the bucks!
DT

Back