Crazy birds

Deweybagger

Has anybody else seen this before with wild grouse?
My uncle had a grouse that would walk behind his atv when he'd drive through his wood about 10 years ago.....BS I said
Another uncle said he had one that would sit on his atv about 6 years ago.....I've heard of it once before.....
Then a friend sends me pictures and video of a grouse that will follow him to stand and sit with him every time he goes out.
My son was tapping trees with my second uncle I spoke of and they have this grouse that has been hanging out with them this spring, pretty crazy!

That is just awesome! A memory your will never forget.

There's another pic on here that someone shared of his friend with a grouse on his shoulder while deer hunting I believe.

Perfect.:thumbsup:

Hope the kid's foot heals quickly and well.

Broke his leg playing hockey, 2 weeks in a splint because there was to much swelling, then 4 weeks in a cast and now 4 more weeks in this boot and still with cruches.... Ugh!

I thought that pic was from you, just wasn't positive. Really cool stuff. I have a friend who lives in NW Ca that has a ruffie that drums near the gate to his property and tries to fight him every time he opens and closes it.

If that was a rooster pheasant, the poor young man would be finishing off a box of bandaids:) Neat pic. Had a tom turkey on the area some years back that would come up to people's vehicle and display. Friend got out to take pics. Tom jumped up and spurred him and chased him around the vehicle while his wife laughed hysterically. He finally made it in the door and escaped. I don't think that the tom lasted past opening day. Wonderful pic!

Back