Christmas Wish List

onpoint

What do you wish for?

I would love a nice new O/U 20ga(410 or 28 will do too) with choke tubes... a couple of Browning's comes to mind. Hint! my lovely wife...God I hope she hears me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides that, I hope for just a safe and memorable holiday with family and friends but the gun would be cool..LOL

Hey, might just as well dream big

Last edited:
I was wishing for a new 28 gauge. Cabela's had Remington Premier 28 ga. 28 inch barrels, 5 choke tubes, on sale. My wife said "why wait go get one and be done with it." Now that is wife that understands........Bob

Last edited:
Bob, Congrats on the new gift. You better be extra nice to the little women this X-MAS

onpoint

I will be happy just drawing the [010] Montana Big Game Combination License and WY Deer License.
If I don't draw, I'll just have to go to SD and kill a whole bunch of your pheasants.:cheers:

So wish me luck on the tags.:D

My one and only want for Christmas is for the Rural Development Office to quit pushing back my closing date on my house....:mad::mad::mad:. They go into training for 2 days and fail to let my lender know, so now that I've aready exhausted my 1 week contract extension it's costing me an extra $25 a day until I close, and it's those idiots fault not mine....:mad::mad:

Sorry had to vent.....Merry Christmas all!

I'm wishing FOR snow on Christmas Eve so I can chase roosters in the snow all weekend!

Lee,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating situation. I don't understand how they cannot be held accountable for their mistake.

I want no snow so the roads will stay open so I can shoot Roosters on Christmas eve. Although I could settle for a light dusting.

I'm wishing FOR snow on Christmas Eve so I can chase roosters in the snow all weekend!

Lee,

Sorry to hear about your frustrating situation. I don't understand how they cannot be held accountable for their mistake.
Chad, I got some good news, sort of, my lender did some research and the RD office(Rural Development) gave a guarantee late Friday so it looks like I may get the go ahead today and then 1 or 2 days for paperwork. Should close by Wednesday!!!! Are you in the Blizzard Warning that is on for Central KS? I didn't pay close enough attention to the map when I saw it! We may be making a day trip on Saturday (3 guys 2 dogs) I'll let you know...

640 acres comprised of praire, cattails, shelter belts, food plots, and home to more roosters than any 640 acres has ever seen. And all you guys can come and hunt with me. Just kidding about that last part.

Back