Cheap lead shells

I'm guessing he's referring to Goose. There have been plenty of previous discussions about his supposed taking (as in hunting permission) without compensating in return. Accurate or not, some people got pretty fired up about it.
My feeling is, hunting is expensive in itself, without paying to access the land. I don't pay hunt.I get excellent hunting, knocking on doors.

Anyone else find it kind of strange that Goose has his profile blocked on this site? In all my years on this forum I have never run across anyone that blocked their profile. Until now!!

Reeds in Walker has shelves full of just about anything you want.
limit is one case per type of shell. Not total but a case per type

Post #59. Is the best Intel I have for you.

Anybody have any Intel on the shell situation at the Cabelas in Mitchell, SD?
I dropped by there on my way to ND about 10 days ago. They had 16ga and 28ga prairie storm for $30-35 per box. A small amount of 12ga 1 & 1/8oz target loads. Didn't notice if they had steel shot.

The Walmart had a pretty good amount of 12ga lead pheasant loads. Prairie Storm 4's for $23 I think, and some Federal 1 & 1/4 oz 4's for around $14 I believe.

My local Walmark had these on the shelf today. The prices below are not correct. I asked, they were 13.50 a box. Goose these are the cheapest I have found. They may be coming to a local Walmark near you, keep an eye out.

IMG_20211012_123836332.jpg

Last edited:
Back