Casual Packer fan...but

Coot, I'll need a manager for the Cheerleaders. :eek::)

OMG you guys have confused/amazed fenway so bad he's chatting in some ancient viking language:eek: I'm going to continue to buy MN goods because I don't want these viking fans unemployed:eek:.

Funny, maybe you read what I wrote before I edited it. We have enough crap around here over the subject, without me getting into it with some know it all jack wagon who hijacked this thread in the firstplace and is now claiming ignorance. I can in all sencerity understand why you Minnesooootans don't want to talk football at this time. I do hope harvin does something I have him in FF.

Funny, maybe you read what I wrote before I edited it. We have enough crap around here over the subject, without me getting into it with some know it all jack wagon who hijacked this thread in the firstplace and is now claiming ignorance. I can in all sencerity understand why you Minnesooootans don't want to talk football at this time. I do hope harvin does something I have him in FF.

Man the lutefisk canon's and let them fact east

Go Viking ra, ra, ra lutefisk and lefse ya, ya, ya...:cheers:

Jest to assure everybody...this is all in good humor...laugh it's good for the soul..

Last edited:
Nope, been out hunting Ruff grouse, you know since I'm a rural guy I can do that.

Joe Webb almost single handily won that game for the Vikes. Too bad the face mask wasn't called on the Lions on the last play of the game. It was clear as day.

Last edited:
Left to go for a short walk with dogs Pulled out my phone to check some scores. Vikings almost pulled it off. Sure wish they could have. Don't want to see the lions go to the playoffs.

You get any ruffs? Ever hunt spuce grouse?

Back