capt coots new business

blackcloud27

capt coot has decided to follow in uguides footsteps. the coot decided that if uguide can make money from hunting he would turn his passion for fishing into a first rate outfitting service. he named it CCCCC Unlimited. ( Capt Coots Custom Carp Charters Unlimited) here are a couple photos of the pride and joy of his fleet of sea worthy fishing vessels.

Its free to all UPH members:D Lets see Uguide top that:D Only tequila on that fine vessel:D Not responsible for injuries, death, disease or court cost:D

What the hell is a carp, do people really fish for those? Do you know any good crappie holes? Ah what the heck, its free I'll go.

Carp: Sometimes called Bugle Mouth Bass!!!:D

Quail, Carp are one of the world's great fish delicacies. They are a fresh water fish......Bob

Do you have to fish on the charter? Because I'm not sure I can multi-task drinking tequila and fishing without falling overboard. :D I'd sure try though.:cheers:

capt coot has decided to follow in uguides footsteps. the coot decided that if uguide can make money from hunting he would turn his passion for fishing into a first rate outfitting service. he named it CCCCC Unlimited. ( Capt Coots Custom Carp Charters Unlimited) here are a couple photos of the pride and joy of his fleet of sea worthy fishing vessels.

That's kind of a long name I would shorten it up and call it U-CARP.

that is my kind of boat seat to be sure. Lot's of cold ones could be downed in that setup.

That's kind of a long name I would shorten it up and call it U-CARP.

that is my kind of boat seat to be sure. Lot's of cold ones could be downed in that setup.
I don't know UGUIDE, if it was me and I named it, I'd change a few letters around. Maybe a R in place of an A........LOL Heck I'd fish from it, looks like a decent casting deck on the front....:D

I was wondering where my lazy boy went. Damn coot stoled it out of my yeti watching ATV! Coot, that isnt how you do business!

I provide hotel service for coot's pathetic fishing tour.

redneck-house-boat.jpg

I went to Coot's Grand Opening. I have to say, Im impressed. To show you how impressed I was, here are pictures I took.

First I saw the Oakridge Boys singing...
three_redneck_tenors_w75g.jpg

Live Entertainment....

miss_redneck_contestant1.jpg

Along with a Resturant... have to say, everything on the menu was grilled. MMM delicious!

imagesCA7DFJ1C.jpg

Limo Service
redneck_20limo.jpg

Outdoor scene bathrooms..

trailer-hitch-toilet-seat.jpg

Last edited:
Other entertainment. This guy was a happy man. I interviewed this man, he couldnt talk, left his teeth at home.

redneck.jpg

HOTEL service was awesome..

redneck-mansion.jpg

Fishing pictures!!!

RedneckTrouttournament.jpg

RedneckMeasuringTape.jpg

Front row seats!

redneck-penthouse.jpg

I dont know about the rest of you, but I think I found Capt's Coot wife standing in the crowd. However, a miscalulation here.

RedneckHalter.jpg

and finally.. the last picture of the day!!

redneck-sign.jpg

yah!! morans, capt's coot guide service is a joke! I just revealed it.

COOT!! BBB is wanting to ask you questions.

Back