But its ok if landowners destroy habitat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you build a house on land you have destroyed habitat. Plant a garden, put in a road, or do anything that changes the landscape, some habitat is destroyed.

http://krvn.com/index.php?more=3shgx6x8
It has always amazed me that if the common person commits over bag limit violations its a "CRIME" when a landowner destroys habitat and is responsible for way more wildlife death the law is blind! Just dosent make sense!:(

So where is the reward for landowners that set aside land for habitat--take it out of production, incur a loss of income for doing that and have to pay extra for upkeep to, to only have someone trespass and hunt on it just because they bought a hunting license from the state and it's THEIR RIGHT to do so. Why do we do it--I don't know we just do. So when a landowner takes back land from habitat to farming to provide a better life for his family---WOW now he should be looked at as a criminal is that what you are saying?

http://krvn.com/index.php?more=3shgx6x8
It has always amazed me that if the common person commits over bag limit violations its a "CRIME" when a landowner destroys habitat and is responsible for way more wildlife death the law is blind! Just dosent make sense!:(

wow this guy in your link got what he had coming to him. He had been doing this crime for years. INHO he should lose all of his hunting and fishing rights for life. In wyoming he would be going to prison for a good long time. Sorry Bullshirt I have to disagree with you on this.

I don't see the connection. What a landowner does to his property is ultimately his business. How does that relate to a pos game theif? Lining up to try to criminalize farmers that destroy habitat is the wrong approach. Trying to take land through eminant domain to have a grassland set aside is the wrong approach. Working with farmers through education and incentives is the way to go. Quit crying about it and put a little skin in the game. That's what I and others on here do. Help pay for a food plot/or grass set aside. Donate more than the 35 bucks a year to PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back