Browning Cynergy feather 20Ga

Hopefully the Inflex Technology recoil pad will absorb the recoil because that is an awful light gun. I had a Benelli Legacy 20 ga. that weighed about 5.5 lbs. that I got rid of because it kicked worse than my 12 ga. Montefeltro. And that was only with 2 3/4" shells. I thought that Legacy was going to be a great light weight gun to carry in the field. It was nice to carry but the recoil made me send it down the road.

I agree George, I absolutely will not buy any gun under 6 pounds. In My hands those guns under that have a mind of their own. I can't control the over swing and things like that. Not to mention the recoil problems.....Bob

My dad has the Cynergy 12ga Feather. Like all O/U's it does push back; however the recoil pad actually does work pretty well. We shot clays warming up for dove this year and I was surprised. It feels like it forms around your shoulder upon recoil. Still has a push but it does not 'pop' your shoulder like some do. He is looking for a 20 so if you don't like it; give me a shout. In comparison, he also has the 16ga feather citori with no recoil pad and it kicks like a mule.

I really like the new Remington 105 CTI II.

Anybody have one? What do you like or dislike about it?

I agree again George, I got too many of cheek smacks, I started to lift my head to get away from it. This is an unconscious reflex, but it still happened. It caused many a miss when it was happening.......Bob

My problem evolves are the pain and fatigue that I'm in 24 hours a day. A 6lb gun feels like a 12lb gun to my joints. I was hoping this would allow me in the field a little more before I have to return to the truck.

It would be a hunting gun only and I rarely feel recoil under a hunting situation.

Back