Browning Citori 16 Gauge Upland Special Grade 6

PTM

I’ve got one and believe it to be somewhat of a rare bird, anyone have an idea what it might sell for. I can’t hit the broad side of a barn with it, Im not a collector so probably going to move it down the road. I suck at Gunbroker analytics.

Wow absolutely stunning. I'm no expert but a quick search showed a couple sold at $3500. Browning usually does a Citori Grade 5/6 each year and they MSRP around $6k+. Gun prices definitely seem inflated much like everything else so it really comes down to what you want to get out of it. Good luck with the sale!

Very, very nice! It would make an excellent grouse gun!

I have no idea what it's worth, though.

As for the reason you don't shoot it well could be the English stock. I bought a Browning BSS 20 ga. with an English stock a few years ago and couldn't hit anything with it either. My gun dealer told me it was likely due to the stock.

BTW, you have a beautiful gun.

As for the reason you don't shoot it well could be the English stock. I bought a Browning BSS 20 ga. with an English stock a few years ago and couldn't hit anything with it either. My gun dealer told me it was likely due to the stock.

BTW, you have a beautiful gun.
I seem to shoot Berettas better than Brownings except for my double auto, the picturess don’t do the engraving justice, it kind of bums me out the younger generation really don’t strive for a Browning or Beretta, kids are all crazy for the Turkish guns these days it seems.

Thanks, You shoot a 16 gauge Citori very well, maybe you should buy it.
I am glad you didn’t witness the last day I hunted up there. Literally missed four layups in a couple hrs. I don’t think I have ever had a day like that. It was unbelievable. I do love the Citori but it did take some adjustment from a single barrel. I am with you on the difference in quality over the Turkish guns. If you are only interested in price that is fine, but the quality is not even close

I have no idea what it's worth but man I'd love to own that gun. I'm sure it's out of my price range for what I could afford tho. As others have said, probably 3 grand easy judging by some others on GunBroker.

Not just a gun, a piece of art and investment. It will put a smile on your face everytime you shoulder it. Quality remains long after the price is forgotten. Hey Merry Christmas

Maybe I’ll just keep it, it was produced in 1994🤷‍♂️
I would honestly keep it. Like Wind River said, that things a piece of art. If you really want to get rid of it, I'm sure you'll be able to and get a good amount of change for it but they don't really make those Brownings like that much anymore.

My dad has a Browning Upland Special as well from that vintage, not a grade 6 but it's a great gun he's had for 30 years. It'll be in my hands someday.

Reactions: PTM
Had one of those in 12 gauge. And I really struggled with it ….‘I ended up believing that the short barrels contributed to poor shooting.

Had one of those in 12 gauge. And I really struggled with it ….‘I ended up believing that the short barrels contributed to poor shooting.
I don’t see how it could help anything excerpt for birds flying straight away

I’ve got one and believe it to be somewhat of a rare bird, anyone have an idea what it might sell for. I can’t hit the broad side of a barn with it, Im not a collector so probably going to move it down the road. I suck at Gunbroker analytics.
Do you still have ? I am very interested in making a deal - thx Eric

That thing is stunning. It would be even better with 28" tubes, but it looks incredible.

Back