Brittany Pups in North Dakota - Tremendous Breeding

Dakotazeb

A friend of mine has a litter of Brittany pups available in the Dickinson, ND area. I am personally very familiar with both the dam and sire. Excellent dogs. If I was currently in the market for a Brittany pup I'd take one of these in a heartbeat. The couple that has these pups are not dog breeders but are very active in NSTRA and hunting. This is actually the second breeding of these two dogs. The following is what the owner of the dam said about the dogs on Facebook.

AKC Brittany pups
Sire is 8x NSTRA ch Footluce Louie Little Pants
Dam - Goodall's First Bullet has both open and Am NSTRA points and is sired by 9x NSTRA Ch Beeline's Bullet Oxidation the son of the infamous 32x NSTRA Ch Nolan's' Last Bullet. She is also a trained service dog and has the disposition to die for. My sons companion on airplanes - school- restaurants- she is perfect at her job.
Both parents OFA good and will have full health guarantees with shot records from West Dakota Vet in Dickinson ND
4 males - 3 liver 1 orange
4 females - 2 liver 2 Tri-color
Taking deposits now $200 down / $600 upon pick up or delivery options available
Pups will be available at the last week of September

The owner of the sire is out of Montana and has continually had some of the best Brittanys around. The dam and several of her litter mates have done very well in NSTRA. These are some nice dogs with a very calm demeanor.

If anyone has any interest send me a PM and I'll get you a phone number.

Back