Brittany Pup Needed

bobeyerite

My fellow hunters, I am once again in the market for a Brittany pup. I want it to be as close to 8 weeks old as possible. Decent Pedigree, that fits inside my $500 budget. Travel is something that concerns me, so that will be discussed later. Thank you all for the help.......Bob

what gives bob i thought you had gunne and tony but on the other hand there are some pups around my area available and would fit into your price range

Well Joe, Gunne is no longer here. I had a chance to sell him back to the breeder he came from. With the things the way they are here now. I would be better off with a 8 week pup, than a 15 month old pup. My wife would really like to see me wait a month to get another dog........Bob

Well Joe, Gunne is no longer here. I had a chance to sell him back to the breeder he came from. With the things the way they are here now. I would be better off with a 8 week pup, than a 15 month old pup. My wife would really like to see me wait a month to get another dog........Bob

Sorry Bob, Did you have problems with the leg break? or what?
Can't be a good thing what ever happend. You scared me I thought Tony went down. Sorry about Gunne. Hope you are alright. Best wishes.:confused:

No he healed up fine a running fool. It is me, I will know more in a month what is happening.....Bob

Bob- woman called me this morning- seems she's heard of my male and wants to breed her female Britt to mine- course I asked some questions- said to come on by and bring the female and her papers- we'll talk- discuss some things- let them run in some pheasants

supposed to be a real good Britt-

will know when we run them together- interested ?

You might want to try making a post in the Yahoo groups "dual brittany" list. Folks are always posting litter announcements and upcoming litters. There has been two announcements posted in the last 2 days. Most of the people on the list are trialers with some of the best brittanys in the country. Don't be affraid to get a puppy from heavy field trial lines either. The myth that field trial dogs are too hyper and don't make good pets is just that, a huge myth for the most part. If you want to wait about a year, were probably going to be breeding our female next spring. Not 100% sure who were breeding to, but it will be a FC/AFC with a history of throwing good pups. Heck, I could even deliver to WA. :D

005gunneemailsize.jpg

Well folks this AKC reg. Pup came along at my price and close to home so Here is Gunne 2. My wife is the one that insisted he be named Gunne. He is a bundle of energy right now. He was whelped 1/19/2011. So he is just a shade over 8 weeks. He is just what I wanted and I know he will be a very big help to me........Bob

Last edited:
Congratulations Bob. Good looking pup. I'm a bit jealous though. I have to wait until june to get my first gun dog. I can hardly wait.
I hope all goes well for you and Gunne 2

005gunneemailsize.jpg

Well folks this AKC reg. Pup came along at my price and close to home so Here is Gunne 2. My wife is the one that insisted he be named Gunne. He is a bundle of energy right now. He was whelped 1/19/2011. So he is just a shade over 8 weeks. He is just what I wanted and I know he will be a very big help to me........Bob

Congrats Bob. Looks like a nice animal!:coolpics::thumbsup::cheers:

005gunneemailsize.jpg

congrats Bob- nice that the wife picked the name- she probably will have some say in the pup in the house- least that's what I've found in 30 some years with bird dogs- and the wife

please post more pictures as the pup grows- looks nice

Great looking pup Bob, I love that liver and white.:thumbsup:

You are right Shadow, she does have things to say in the house. Tomorrow he goes to the vet for his second shots and the micro-chip. He is getting use to the house and starting to do stuff. Like take dish towels off the towel-bar, a pair of my socks from the dirty laundry basket... need I say more.....Bob

Back