Bones

KCWIEM

If anyone on here is interested I own a Signature Sausage Co here in Kansas City and during the winter we process deer. We have an abundance of bones every year. This year I am going to smoke them all and sell them for dog bones. We have had a guy every year come pick them up for his hounds but he passed away this year.

Sorry, no bones for my dogs. They can cause much more damage than any possible good they might provide. I think the issue of feeding bones has been discussed before on this site and obviously there are different view points. I've seen too many broken teeth and obstructed bowels due to dogs eating bones. Won't give them to my dogs.

Sorry, no bones for my dogs. They can cause much more damage than any possible good they might provide. I think the issue of feeding bones has been discussed before on this site and obviously there are different view points. I've seen too many broken teeth and obstructed bowels due to dogs eating bones. Won't give them to my dogs.

Well said sir! %100 agree with you.

If anyone on here is interested I own a Signature Sausage Co here in Kansas City and during the winter we process deer. We have an abundance of bones every year. This year I am going to smoke them all and sell them for dog bones. We have had a guy every year come pick them up for his hounds but he passed away this year.

interested- mine like bones- especially when I barbeque ribs

price- say for 30lbs

I understand your thoughts but I was just offering it to the people that have a different opinion...

Back