Bird Dog Whiskey

I have a bottle in hand. I just drove 70 miles round trip to score a bottle. Lets hope it was worth freezing to death on my motorcycle....cloudy, 62 above here and breezy. Burrr..I'm chilled

birddogwhiskey.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a one camp fire bottle!!!!LOL :thumbsup:

Unbelievably smooth stuff. Not too sweet just the right hint of Blackberry. Goes well with squirt and ice or straight in moderation.

Unbelievably smooth stuff. Not too sweet just the right hint of Blackberry. Goes well with squirt and ice or straight in moderation.

I'll keep my eye open for some on the next trip to the watering hole.

I found it right at my local spirits store in Grand Rapids Mn. Unbelievably smooth stuff. Way better then any Blackberry Brandy.

Whiskey Caution

Big medicine whiskey with good flavor mighty hard to consume in mere moderation.

I found it right at my local spirits store in Grand Rapids Mn. Unbelievably smooth stuff. Way better then any Blackberry Brandy.

I got a bottle this morning at one of the local liquor stores. I paid $19.99 for the 750 ml bottle. Is that about what you are paying?

I'll have to wait until "5 o'clock" to try it. Oh hell, it must be 5 o'clock somewhere! :cheers:

I got a bottle this morning at one of the local liquor stores. I paid $19.99 for the 750 ml bottle. Is that about what you are paying?

I'll have to wait until "5 o'clock" to try it. Oh hell, it must be 5 o'clock somewhere! :cheers:

I paid the same price here. This may be the smoothest 80 proof whiskey I have ever had.

By the way, American Gun Dog TV is on right now and Bird Dog Whiskey is a sponsor of the show now.

Last edited:
The other great whiskey to try is Whitetail Whiskey. Its made by the same company that bottles Bird Dog samething as the bird dog just with out the black berry. I don't usually drink whiskey straight but 3 buddies and I passed 2 bottles of it around a campfire last fall, we didn't get up to go hunting the next morning. Its great stuff! I love the bird Dog, too!:10sign:

I crakced the bottle open this afternoon and that Bird Dog is a pretty darn good sippin' whiskey on the rocks. I know, it's a little early (before 5:00) but what the heck, I'm retired and just sittin' back enjoying life. :D

I enjoy a little bird dog whiskey on the weekends, and I hate whiskey usually. Too much in college lead to my distaste. $19.99 here as well and usually gets me through a couple nights.

Finally found a store that carried it around here $15 here. Gotta say it's pretty damn good on the rocks!

Onpoint,
Thanks for the tip on the whiskey. Picked some up last night and it is some darn good stuff. That's a sweet bottle as well. Can't wait to pass it around this winter in some little hotel in the middle of pheasant country chasing roosters with my buddies.

Back