+++ Bird Dog Bunkhouse 2022 +++

I gotta thank the guy for trashing the prices honestly. I had it in my head this was a good deal, now I see it's a GREAT deal! I didn't realize all the other little things he adds to it. I don't stay in roach motels anyway so the price is probably negligible. Hopefully can squeeze a trip in next year!

Here are the available dates with open spots to stay at my house.

October 14-18 --- 6 available ---$450 per person

October 19-23 --- 5 available --- $450 per person

October 29- Nov 2 --- 1 available --- $700 per person (includes 3 meals per day)

November 25-29 --- 4 available --- $450 per person

December 15-17 --- 6 available --- $250 per person

Here are the available dates with open spots to stay at my house.

October 14-18 --- 6 available ---$450 per person

October 29- Nov 2 --- 1 available --- $700 per person (includes 3 meals per day)

December 15-17 --- 6 available --- $250 per

Last edited:
October 14-18 --- 5 available ---$450 per person

October 14-18 --- 3 available ---$450 per person

Looks like a nice place and honestly a good deal , I have nothing but great things from the ole pheasant professor about this place wish I could go.

Looks like a nice place and honestly a good deal , I have nothing but great things from the ole pheasant professor about this place wish I could go.
The Professor is a great friend :)

November 13-17 --- 1 available --- $700 (includes 3 meals per day)

December 15-17 ------ Full

Last edited:
I would love 2 go but I am one of these fickle guys who after a long hard day in the fields needs to have his four legged friends in doors with him. That said I totally 100% get that have 8/10 dogs in a house that do not know each other might be a issue.

Reactions: Jet
This map was recently released. The areas we hunt are not affected by any drought.

Really expecting a great pheasant season!

Some people spend $500 on a quality pair of boots that last 15 years, others buy a $100 pair of boots each season and can't figure out why they are always uncomfortable. They also don't realize they have spent three times the money to be uncomfortable. I have hunted public and private land over the years. I have paid to hunt and hunted for free. To have someone set up a base camp and give you years of information and advice is priceless. You have to decide for yourself what is fair. I don't know Bobby, but I have seen him on this forum for years and he seems like a stand-up guy. He also seems like he has a passion for pheasant hunting and always has a positive outlook. The value of something is determined by the buyer, not the seller. Some people realize the amount of work it takes to keep a house up and running and find good hunting ground. Keep up the good work Bobby, I hope to stay and hunt with you one year.

Opening day is less than a month away. Time is short if you want to get in for this hunting season.

Thanks for the positive responses about my house and the service I provide. I worked hard putting lots of thought and effort to make a destination guys would enjoy coming to. I have been rewarded for my efforts since I have many repeat guys coming to stay at my house. We have become friends over the years. Good times are had by all.

I love pheasant hunting with my dogs. I've made a great place for a reasonable cost for other hunters to enjoy. Contact me by PM to get in for 2022.

Thanks again!

October 29- Nov 2 --- Full

November 13-17 --- 1 available --- $700 (includes 3 meals per day)

Last edited:
Less than a month until the opening of South Dakota pheasant season.

Here is what I have available. Make some memories (and new friends).

October 19-23 --- 4 available --- $450 per person

October 29- Nov 2 --- FULL

Nov 13-17 --- FULL

Last edited:
I had a recent cancellation due to a family issue so Oct. 24 is open again.

October 19-23 --- 4 available --- $450 per person

October 24- 28 --- 2 available --- $700 per person (includes 3 meals per day)

Chipping away one spot at a time. Usually these dates are some of the first to get spoken for.

October 19-23 --- 3 available --- $450 per person

Chipping away one spot at a time. Usually these dates are some of the first to get spoken for.

October 19-23 --- 3 available --- $450 per person

Bob,

Can you describe the typical meal-time at your house...when there are multiple groups attempting to cook? Seems like mass confusion...

Jon I've never heard of any conflicts at the house in the kitchen or elsewhere while staying at my house. Guys are there to have a good time, which they do.

More often they want to come back at the same time with the same group of guys.

No confusions :D

Jon I've never heard of any conflicts at the house in the kitchen or elsewhere while staying at my house. Guys are there to have a good time, which they do.

More often they want to come back at the same time with the same group of guys.

No confusions :D
I'm sure everyone has a grand time at your house...just wondering how several different meals are coordinated, especially at the dinner hour.

I'm sure everyone has a grand time at your house...just wondering how several different meals are coordinated, especially at the dinner hour.
thinking crock pots for chili, tacos, (chips and dip) spaghetti. burgers or steak on the grill. can't be that tough?
can't imagine everyone will cook all 5 nights? there looks to be some good eats in and around Gettysburg as well.
Bob's Steakhouse is legendary.

Last edited:
Back