Bigfoot

cooty, dont talk about my girlfriend that way! she reads this sight too. lol lolm:D

OH BOY. It was nice meeting you jmac.
Don't forget Sleeping on the couch is like camping:D

cooty

she is my girlfriend not my wife , she lives in my house. she knows her place. i like it that way. lol lolm :rolleyes: hope she doesnt see this, she is a pretty good cook.:D

Do you ever miss a pheasant:D Do you carry a gun with you spraying? Just in case you see the big hairy beast:)

i have missed pheasants, but that was before i had weapon training.. now after that, took me to a whole new level of shooting. i used to jerk the gun when i pull the trigger... now i dont..

i shoot pretty well id make blackcloud look like a first time shooter, not that i have seen him shoot, but from what you guys make fun of him, i would assume so.

im not allowed to carry while working. but there is one in my POV. I still get phone calls from the dept sometimes and i do help out on things. i may even consider working part time in the winter as the ag service will be awful slow during the winter. Also this way i can keep my state certification as well.

bm652001

glad you got your weapon training in cop school , hope you learned somthing. why are you riding a sprayer? just asken. :rolleyes:

glad you got your weapon training in cop school , hope you learned somthing.

are you insulting me?

why are you riding a sprayer? just asken

why am i on a sprayer? you must of not read my post.

oh and asken is spelled asking. :thumbsup: no pun intended.

http://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4034

take your time and then you'll answer your own question. ;) Ill prob be on part time this winter, as they are asking me to help out if i want to.

birdman

no, i was not insulting you. just wondering with your police training why your riding a sprayer . are you retired from lawinforcement? farming your own land. that sort of thing.:thumbsup: and no i didnt see that post as i had not joined uph at that time.

Last edited:
no, i was not insulting you. just wondering with your police training why your riding a sprayer . are you retired from lawinforcement? farming your own land. that sort of thing.:thumbsup: and no i didnt see that post as i had not joined uph at that time.

not retired.. im 30 years old.. Just tired of being called out 24/7 as i was an accident investigation officer so im called out anytime an accident happens even if im on vacation. i do tribal policing as well. believe me, theres NO break from tribal areas. rapes happen ever weekend, shooting calls happen weekly, pursuits end in crashes (which then i investigate), DUI is outrageous here. I need to get away from it and do something i do enjoy doing. I grew up a farm boy, ive done farming and spraying. i got into this so i get a break and still keep busy but not called out like i used to be all the time.

and besides, its getting more and more dangerous. ive had a gun pointed at me before... just to say im here and hes not.... but i didnt shoot... a sgt rolled up and saw it and took the shot. i dont think i wanna do that again and actually be shot this time.

i did this job since 2005, ive been in law enforcement for 9 years.. started at Tripp county sheriffs, moved to Minnehaha county (sioux falls) and then got into Mission PD, then moved to Rosebud Police and became a Highway Safety officer (basically like a highway Patrol but for native americans since SD Highway Patrol had no juridictions) and did accident investigations. courts are a headache on the reservations.

did you know rapes happen every weekend but only 2% of them get reported out of maybe say 10-15% of the rapes that occurs?

the state finally decided to do something about it bc when a female reports it, after we put the suspect away, the victim of rape are far often threatened of why did you put my family memeber in jail??? few years ago, a girl got raped by her friend's uncle, she reported it, then her friend threatened her and say my uncle doesnt do that stuff, unforunately, she never made it to court to testify... she was brutally murdered all bc she reported that she was raped.

sad but it does happen.

Last edited:
bm

your 30, wow let me know when you grow up. lol just kidding . got it you. got ,tierd, so you quit, good for you, you had that opportunity. i get it.

hope that sprayer dont kid you in the bottem. let me know when you want to trade skills in weapons training .
sargent major mac. usmc retired.

Back