Bigfoot

Rhodi this just a dumb question I thought of I have alot of spare time in the winter. Glad to see people on this forum have a sense of humor. But if I did see bigfoot I'd put a suit on him and send him to the capital to see how long it would take the goverment to figure it out. He'd be great at conservation issues.

Maybe that's why nobody has ever actually found one; they're hiding in Washington.

OK, Ive had it!!, haven't you people heard of the Bigfoot caught on the game camera by Reamer MN this fall.
Ive been telling everyone else so I might as well tell you too.

I'M Bigfoot, Now get over it, I highjack power and phone to run my PC, in the woods, and windows 7 was my Idea.And that warewolf or shapeshifter dude in WI, is real too, I had to open a can of kick butt on him when he tried to steal my jacks links.

Last edited:
Mr. Bigfoot (A.K.A Fcspringer) Are you related to Al Gore inventor of the internet. And was global warming the reason for all that butt kicking.
Blackcloud27 my dog would be standing in big pile of s### not pee. :D

BREAKING NEWS ON BIGFOOT. Rhodi said he shot bigfoot (a.k.a FCSpringer check earlier post of his. We should fell very fortunate to have such a skilled hunter here on UPH. You should share all the details with us. Was it a texas heart shot, head shot, if you cooked him did he taste like chicken.
But on the other hand we lost the brains behind windows 7 (check earlier post) Still cant imagine bigfoot running a PC. I'm sure monster Quest will be calling.:D

BREAKING NEWS ON BIGFOOT. Rhodi said he shot bigfoot (a.k.a FCSpringer check earlier post of his. We should fell very fortunate to have such a skilled hunter here on UPH. You should share all the details with us. Was it a texas heart shot, head shot, if you cooked him did he taste like chicken.
But on the other hand we lost the brains behind windows 7 (check earlier post) Still cant imagine bigfoot running a PC. I'm sure monster Quest will be calling.:D

Since he is still posting on the forum, the mystery continues...need to go to a commercial break now :D

I watched monster quest and they said summer a great time to look for Bigfoot. So I'm hoping while we are all enjoying the outdoors this summer you also remember to look for Bigfoot:) Its a great way to scare the kids to. Don't forget to bring the camera/gun:D.

if I saw bigfoot while hunting I would swear off budlight forever and I would sue anheiser busch for puting halucinetic drugs in the beer LOL

bigfoot

heck if i saw bigfoot , id commit my self to the nearest nut house and submit my self to what ever treatment they subjected me to. quit eating the majic mushrooms.:eek::thumbsup::cool:

Very funny BC:) Who shots a lower score MR.320yd hitter. Bigfoots probably a better teacher then you:D

i see you got it right heavy on the mister. we need to have a challange blackcloud and funnelcloud vs. capt coot and benneliboy. anybody got any opinion's on how this would turn out.

id shoot it... then id have DEAD proof of a bigfoot.

BUT would i be tried for manslaughter if it turned out to be HUMAN genes????

i see you got it right heavy on the mister. we need to have a challange blackcloud and funnelcloud vs. capt coot and benneliboy. anybody got any opinion's on how this would turn out.

what about me?

I got expert level in Police Weapon Quals in Glock 22, AR-15, M3 Shotgun.

I was always wondering what that Yeti Habitat stamp was for!!!!!!!:cheers:

Back