Benelli Montefeltro

I bought a Benelli Montefeltro on Friday, put about 75 rounds thru it this weekend. What a firearm!! I've shot and hunted with a pump 12 ga for the last 27 years, boy is this an upgrade. Now I hope there are a few pheasants around for me to kill this year.

Noplclkneb

very nice choice. i just bought one a few weeks ago. only a 100 rounds through so far, but I like it so far. it's my first auto, moving from a 870 wingmaster.

What part of NE do you hunt? I hear good things about the counts in many areas there this year. Looking forward to the 31st getting here, hopefully the rain will miss things this year.

Just got one a few weeks ago myself and love it. I have an M1 as well and have them both adjusted alike and they both shoot great; funny though, I actually like the feel of the M1 more than the Monte.

:thumbsup: for the Benelli... On a stupid note, don't forget which gun you actually have in your hand. I went for a follow up shot the other day and the 870 laughed at me and said in it's best italian fake accent, "not unless you actually chamber another round! :p

Last edited:
I bought a Benelli Montefeltro on Friday, put about 75 rounds thru it this weekend. What a firearm!! I've shot and hunted with a pump 12 ga for the last 27 years, boy is this an upgrade. Now I hope there are a few pheasants around for me to kill this year.

I've owned my Monte for over 10 years and absolutely love it. The best shotgun I've ever owned. You made an excellent choice. :thumbsup:

Back