Bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
I realize that I will probably get kicked off this forum with my first post, as I suspect Uguide is not only a moderator of the forum, but also owns the website (same color scheme, background, hometown-Twin Cities, MN, and style as his Uguide website).

Elkhunter1,

False. I own the website. While I feel feedback is usually productive, coming out and publicly bashing UGUIDE is tasteless in my professional opinion. This could have been dealt with privately. I deleted the thread in violation of the Terms of Service.

Everyone has a opinion and having 100% positive feedback is simply not possible. The Ultimate Pheasant Hunting forum policy is meant to protect forum members and keep things geared positive.

The issue:
"DO NOT use the forums for leverage on your issue or to grind an ax."

The policy:
http://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/forum/announcement.php?f=99

- Ryan Trask

Thanks WebGuy. I felt it was getting out of hand and was truely un-appropriate to address something that had happened a year ago.

In regards to the bashing post or however you want to label it, elkhunter1 emailed me in a very respectful manor and addressed the post.

I always appreciate members that can figure out resolve. I'm closing the thread since it's a closed issue between the retrospective private parties.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back