Back on a Harley

Dakotazeb

A year ago I posted that I had sold my Harley and purchased a sweet little red '06 Mercedes SLK350. Well the cuteness wore off the SLK350 and I sold it a couple weeks ago. I have purchased a '02 Harley Road King Classic with 4,800 miles on it. It has a custom paint job and is all chromed out. I bought it on the internet and it's being shipped to me from the Boston area. Hope to have it in the next week. I'll post some pics after it gets here.

You would think with Sturgis being so close you could have found a closer bike?

looking forward to the pics

You would think with Sturgis being so close you could have found a closer bike?

I looked online in SD, ND & MN. Both dealers and private individuals all wanted too much money. They wanted more for a stripped down stock bike with 20-30,000 miles than I paid (including shipping) for a decked out bike with only 4,800 miles. The bike was at an auto dealership just outside Boston and belonged to the owner so I'm confident I'm not being stiffed. I wouldn't have bought from an individual that far away.

Yep lots of people think there stuff is worth gold.

I want to see pictures when she comes in:coolpics:

Okay guys, here a couple of pics of the new ride. I really like the color but the wide whitewalls have to go. There are a few issues with the bike that I'm going to have to deal with but that will make a good winter project.

RKC001.jpg
[/IMG]

RKC002.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice bike, congrats George..enjoy it:10sign:

DakotaZeb

Are you getting that custom pull cart for the dogs? :D

Shiny.

?custom paint?

Be safe.

Yes. Custom paint job and I'm looking for someone that can match the base paint so I can get a chip on the saddlebag fixed and a couple other scratches touched up.

So, what's the news on the Harley? Has it ever arrived?

That bike should be called "Flame Thrower." Sweet and way more fun that a futzy old Merc.

Back