Bachelors for Three Weeks

JMc

Super Moderator
My dogs and I are all 'bachin' for the next three weeks as my wife has a group of students on a trip to Europe. She does this every two years. So the question is...are the GSP's in the house...ABSOLUTELY...YES...we are running and playing and jumping on the bed, eating socks, knocking stuff over, and nobody is yelling at us...:D. Will hire a cleaning service before she comes home.

Are you sure she didn't leave a "Nanny cam" behind to keep an eye on all you boys???

My dogs and I are all 'bachin' for the next three weeks as my wife has a group of students on a trip to Europe. She does this every two years. So the question is...are the GSP's in the house...ABSOLUTELY...YES...we are running and playing and jumping on the bed, eating socks, knocking stuff over, and nobody is yelling at us...:D. Will hire a cleaning service before she comes home.

Sounds like European Vacation to me Jim. You just got to get Chevy to star in the movie.

You better retrain the dogs before she gets back or she'll know something was up. :p

Good luck to you and the dogs.
Hope she doesn't come home early:thumbsup:

Hey Jim, you want to board Murry dog while I attend a wedding in Denver?

Have fun.

How is that big ol' rascal Murry? As of today, I am no longer the principal, I am now the superintendent...so no, that's probably not a good way to act but who cares! Today, we raided the baseball field...yep, three big piles of poo just waiting for that unsuspecting freshman to run up on :D. Not really, I mean, yes there was poo, but I did pick it up. Isn't it strange that when four guys get together you talk about poo...man I'm losing it. Anyway, Taz, Ike, Jake, and Frank the Girl Cat all say goodnight. They are hungover on what was left of my 7-Up cake.

I'm getting a little dain bramage, but other that that, I'm good to go.

I'm getting a little dain bramage, but other that that, I'm good to go.

dont worry about the dain bramage, at least until next semester. god bless you jmc. you have more guts tham myself. kidds can drive you nuts. :thumbsup:

Back